Views: 2574|Replies: 5

chinese guy in Nigeria [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-7-29 03:58:25 |Display all floors
i want to make friends with anyone who love english and life.

Use magic tools Report

goodboyddd has been deleted
Post time 2004-7-29 09:23:41 |Display all floors

hello

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-29 16:07:36 |Display all floors

hello, our friend in Nigeria

fist of all.I am very happy to hear that you work / travel in Nigeria,at same time we think we should give you more care because you are in a compelely strange place ,  you have left your motherland..
I am an engineer in american company IT&T (international telephone and telegraph ),there are some america and french in our Shenzhen plant. I have many opportunity to practice my english.
in order to speak more fluently and correctly I think we can communicate our study experience and share the fun of study.

secondly , I have a firend who worked in Dongguan one year ago. now he has come to Nigeria too. he work for a international trade company.
the main job is customer service of some Chinese household appliance.
now I can not contact him. can you help me?

my email is  ping@itt.com
                       thomasli20042000@yahoo.com.cn

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-30 13:26:49 |Display all floors

-----

first,i envy you have chance to business in Nigeria,at the same time this is very pity for you left motherland. hope you happy everyday.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-31 11:22:52 |Display all floors

hello ,my friend

hello ,I'm Jessica from Haikou ,Hainan ,I just graduated from college .I'd like to make friends with those who want to communicat in English ,you said you're in Nigeria ,right? Can you give us some description about Nigeria ?

My Email :aiwen0215@126.com
I'm looking forward to your good news !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-1 04:03:05 |Display all floors

hi ,my dear friends

i am very glad to hear that there are  many friends come from diferent place who want to make friends with me . i really want to communicate wtih you about all aspect of life and job ,etc.
my qq is 21984233
yahoo messenger :peterleolee@yahoo.com

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.