Views: 15462|Replies: 69

I am from Wuhan [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-7-28 14:11:51 |Display all floors
Hello ! Everyone here ,I' m from Wuhan .

We have set a QQ Groupe named : " WH ENGLISH CLUB ", welcome to our English club .

How to join us : you can serch qq group 5500200 named " WH ENGLISH CLUB" or you just need to add my qq number 276764454 ,my nickname is 谁买我的火柴,and tell me you want to join us , then I will help you finish it .

Suggestion : If you have any suggestion , please write down it here , or you can use  E-mail to contact with us .
E-mail : human_hhu@yahoo.com.cn
My QQ : 276764454

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-1 09:27:39 |Display all floors

I am fron Wuhan ,too

I am a student from a college of  Wuhan.nice to meet  you here.Are you a student or have been employed?
We hope we can be friends !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-1 13:35:42 |Display all floors

Me,too

Hi,buddy,I am from Wuhan too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-1 16:33:38 |Display all floors

WUHAN CLUB!!!

well, at present,many cities have launched their english club,a place for english study and english communication.So,do you think it is necessary to build a club in wuhan?there are mant colleges and universities in wuhan.so,we can make the full use of the facility.
by the way, i am in wuhan,employed.
connect with me
QQ:64358850

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-2 01:55:31 |Display all floors

hi,everyone!

this is the 1st  time i find Wuhanese here!

NICE TO MEET U !

^ - ^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-2 09:28:14 |Display all floors

I live in Wuhan , but ...

I live in Wuhan , but I will leave Wuhan to my university . So we only can communicate by mail ,QQ or this forum .
Hope to be your friends , I think we can help each other .
I love Wuhan , though she isn't perfect . How about you ?

E-mail : human_hhu@yahoo.com.cn
OICQ: 276764454

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-5 09:55:49 |Display all floors

tips

well,building a CD Club is not   easy  since all of us have our own buiness.meanwhile,bucks is also a problem for most of us come from universities or colleges.Anybody has good tips ???we can share our advice here to have more communications.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.