- Registration time
- Last login
- Online time
- 47 Hour
- Reading permission
regarding 气质, in general,
I think temperament is the right word in English, as to what kind of 气质 in details, certainly we can say:|
1. so and so is a man full of glamour or
2. so and so is very sophisticated or
3. so and so is very conceited, very cocky, pretty silly, naive or
4. so and so is emtremely intelligent with very sharp business acumen or
5. so and so is a miser or
6. so and so is a pretty smart-looking guy, etc, etc.
all these mentioed above indicate a person's appearence, personality, characteristic and manner, and I think they all belong to 气质.
with regard to "fair temperament"
a poster here above explained, "fair means"相当"，i think"
I think it should be interpreted as "mild" instead of "相当", I could be wrong, please correct me at any time.