Post time 2015-3-9 06:13:54 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-9 06:29:33 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-9 13:05:09 |Display all floors
This post was edited by greendragon at 2015-3-9 13:13

the NAZIs as common in STATECRAFT methods..........

.....ultimately cause GERMANY'S defeat.
If HITLER was rational, he'll use POLAND as buffer, and CUT off the BRITISH FLEET - and concentrate on north africa, egypt and persia.

but HITLER was a MAN ON FIRE.......looking for the ghost that harasses him, just like the german kaizer's injuries

AND germans like the MESS of the JAPANESE IMPERIALIST were FRENZIED nuts in those days.
STRESS out, in deprivation, FCKING away in desperation to TURN EVENTS to their benefit.

like LAST STAND battles!
frenzied mess

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-9 13:10:59 |Display all floors
QuatreVingtSept Post time: 2015-3-9 06:29
It is often suggested, especially by russians, that D-day was delayed so that russia would have to d ...

Thanks man for your great and detailled posts although I doubt that it will help much.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-9 16:55:18 |Display all floors
In the winter of 41, nobody expected Russia to win.

They did....because Russia is a puzzle wrapped in an enigma.

One commentator said .....perhaps the Nazis treatment of conquered territories in the Eastern front is even more cruel than Stalin.

In the early stages of the war.....people in Ukraine , Belorussia, treated the Germans as liberators....but the Nazis were too cruel and arrogant.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-9 17:20:48 |Display all floors
If Russia lost......the participation of America changes nothing.

In that sense, the invasion of Russia was a correct decision.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.