Views: 1953|Replies: 3

TOP URGENT! please help.... [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 4

Post time 2004-7-27 17:50:53 |Display all floors
1. 接口尺寸

could i translate it into :

1. the size of the connector ( How to say '接口'  )
2. the flux of the cooling water

awaiting for your soonest help.


Use magic tools Report

Rank: 1

Post time 2004-7-27 17:53:41 |Display all floors


接口 interface
it is widely used in computer and mechanism field. but i am not sure whether this is the right one you are looking for. hopefully......

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2004-7-27 17:58:36 |Display all floors

接口 interface

You are great help.
Here it means the interface of pipe connect with the cooling water.

then, the rate of flowing water is rightly using 'flux'?


Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2004-7-27 22:05:24 |Display all floors


I don't think interface is the right one. because it offen means that the point of interaction or communication between a computer and any other entity, such as a printer or human operator. I think port or mouse is better.
flux of cooling water is right.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email:
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.