Views: 15868|Replies: 44

My daughter’s marriage .   [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2015-3-5 00:09:37 |Display all floors
This post was edited by aziz at 2015-3-4 22:26

This was rather a quick decision taken by me when I smelled that she got a relationship. In January she joined to a famous pharmaceutical company in their international marketing division. Played some trick to bring the fact out of the basket.Yeah my son in law is handsome. Well I always prefer on their own choice. I agreed and my wife  try to settled it in a engagement only.I put embargo and said they are enough matured so get it registered mean “akd” .But this will be without a traditional festivemood. It happened in her uncles( mom’s brother) home but we cannot cut the guest below 70. Good food were there.We will have a big reception ceremony with all friends and relative when my son in law move to a new apartment.We agreed and they spend first day in our house. There is particular ceremony held when they come to take away my daughter. Before that my daughter will not go to their house but the son may spend his holiday in our house. Ashima was born in Beijing in 1988.She is happy and we are looking forward. Lets see some picture of the registration ceremony.

Bride having mehendi deroration the previous day of marriage in our home.

The register alongwith witness from both party taking consent of bride.

Bride signing.

In another room the groom is promising to the representative of bride ( happens to my elder brother in law)meet all the condition of marriage act.

Present guests are praying for a peaceful life of the just married couple.

Signing of the groom.

Brides mother in law kissing her new daughter.

groom and me the father in law.

Me , my wife and our only daughter.

We embrace and greet him.

Knot.

Feeding each other as husband and wife.

Happiness

Eating together .

Posing for a picture. Jihan and Ashima

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-5 04:59:33 |Display all floors
thank you for sharin your daughter sadi ki rasma just remindin me of my first weddin as well with my hindu wife  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-5 09:27:50 |Display all floors
Great pics Aziz. Beautiful couple and wish them many years of happiness. This brought a tear to my eye since recentley our elder daughter got engaged too. It's amazing how time flies!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-5 10:58:43 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-5 10:59:05 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-5 11:52:10 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2015-3-5 02:59
thank you for sharin your daughter sadi ki rasma just remindin me of my first weddin as well with my ...

Thanks.Its great that you have married to our neighbor country.Its all the same during the marriage in Asia.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-5 11:54:11 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2015-3-5 07:27
Great pics Aziz. Beautiful couple and wish them many years of happiness. This brought a tear to my e ...

I cried too like a child.Its all the same feeling for fathers about their daughter !!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.