Views: 3753|Replies: 7

The 7 Habits of Highly Effective TEENS [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-7-27 12:01:46 |Display all floors
Have you ever read this useful book ,i think it must be very popular especially in the US,right. I have bought this book for about 2 years ,even though i still read it every month .i learnt lota knowledges from this book.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-27 13:13:46 |Display all floors

which are:

(according to Stephen Covey)

Being Proactive
What does proactive mean? How could you be more proactive in your life? Give an example of a time when you were proactive.

Goal Setting
What does it mean to set goals?  Do you know the difference between short term, intermediate and long term goals.  Why is it important to set goals?  What are your short term, intermediate and long term goals?

Prioritizing
What does it mean to prioritize? Why is this important? Explain a time in your life when when you prioritized and tell what result you got?

Attitude
What is an attitude? Why is attitude so important for an individual?  What is a winning attitude?  How does attitudes affect our lives?

Listening
What does it mean to listen?  Why is listening so important in our everyday lives? Can you tell me what it means to be an effective listener? Do you feel you listen effectively? Give an example of a situation when you did not listen effectively? What happened?

Synergizing
What does it mean to synergize?  How can you apply the concept of synergizing to your own life? Why is it important to synergize?  Give me two examples when you applied synergization in your life?

Renewing Yourself
What does it mean to renew yourself?  How could you renew yourself to become a more effective individual? Can you think of a time in your life when you sat back and renewed yourself?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-29 22:22:45 |Display all floors

^&^

Thank you very much !
Can you tell me where I could find the E-book ? and your book is E-book or what ?
and the first habit :Being Proactive and the sixth: Synergizing, can you tell me what mean of this two ? thank you :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-31 11:06:49 |Display all floors

Very Useful

No ,it isn't an Ebook on Internet -_-,but you can buy it online
&This is the instruction from Amazon:
In The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens, author Sean Covey applies the timeless principles
of the 7 Habits to teens and the tough issues and life-changing decisions they face. ... The 7
Habits of Highly Effective Teens will engage teenagers unlike any other book. ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-1 00:04:52 |Display all floors

----@

where are you buy the book, according to you introduce i found this book very interesting and nowadays i feel that can excited my mind.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-19 13:47:30 |Display all floors

what a load!!!

of mofo bs!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-19 13:47:32 |Display all floors

what a load!!!

of mofo bs!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.