Views: 5752|Replies: 9

Do you like your Forum being threatened by a Western Foreigner ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-7-26 10:17:42 |Display all floors
Do you like the idea, that a small group of Western Foreigners, now one in particular, threatens the Forum and those who write in it.

We see the extreme anti tsss come to the aid and comfort of the cruel and doomed to fail effort of the crazed westerner.

The threats against the Chinese from the same people who only recently bashed a Chinese women in brutal fashion.

They now want to bash all the rest of us in the Forum.

For 400 years these foreigners have thrown scorn and threats and harm and injury at China, now they are in the year 2004 they want to do the same in here.

What do you say China.

I say no KOW TOW.

What do you say to these western threats.

?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-26 10:29:39 |Display all floors

Threats from the Haniian are just as bad.

Do you realise that all the Western Foreigners and Hajian are contacting each other to come in a disrupt this CD forum.

There is a GOLDEN RULE.

Never ever pay the BLACK MAILER

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-26 10:50:11 |Display all floors

Really?

My feelings have been hurt. No one has contacted me. Oh well as yang has pointed out I am only a bit player.
You mean there is a conspiracy and I am not  part of it.
BooHoo.
By the way chairman you are not Chinese.(look in the mirror if you have any doubt)
My Chinese friends have looked at your writing and simply shake their heads in disgust.
The real chinese want no part of a Westerner trying to lead them like lemmings off the cliff.
You speak for no one.
Have you ever wondered why no Chinese come to your aid or support?
Again...look in the mirror...if you can stand to...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-27 13:51:40 |Display all floors

Hey J&J...

Have you ever stopped to wonder why the forum exists?? It's for you to talk to us and vice versa. So it's OUR forum...as in ALL of US.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-27 16:57:18 |Display all floors

Hey j&j

When are you going to come to China and see for yourself what you are talking about.
You're a hanjian, no doubt.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-1 08:29:12 |Display all floors

re:Western Foreigner ?

I don't think so.
First,the forum of China daily is a place in which we can express our opinion freely.we could not place too many restrictions on visitors' speech.
Second,there are a few Chinese people who only want to pour their resentment on the forum pretend to be foreigners and deliver their disturbing speech.
So,I think most vistors of the forum want to improve their English expression skills and make lots of new friends by discussing some questions each other.
NO one can threaten us!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-1 09:04:20 |Display all floors

Wrong!

CD should ban the foreigners or else the Chinese will be kow towing. No Kow tow, ban the foreigners! For 400 years they have made the Chinese kow tow, this is the year 2004, the Chinese are tired of kow towing, their backs are getting tired, thier knees are getting worn out, their foreheads are getting calloused. Ban the foreigners, no kow tow! 400 years of kow towing is very tiring! Ban all the foreigners! The foreigners force the Chinese to kow tow! Ban them, burn them, behead them, that will teach them!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.