Author: jessilady

Why I can't make good friends in church? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-4-12 20:03:08 |Display all floors

hi

hi!

I don't live very close to you,but I am a Christian also.You can e-mail me at: mellikescats@yahoo.com

I live in Hainan with my parents who teach English.I'm only 13 years old,but you can still make friends with me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-12 21:50:09 |Display all floors

many people go to a church for all sorts of different reasons

except the right one. shouldn't you be more worried about how to make friends with God rather than with people? A church is a place for worshipping God, not finding a date.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-15 22:42:31 |Display all floors

well..

i don't think she means she wants to find a date.......if people make friends with strong Christians in the church,then it can set a good influence on them,and make that person a stronger Christian.even though you can be friends with God you still need people friends who can help you out with stuff..but you shouldn't go to church just to make friends with the people there,i agree....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-27 14:53:21 |Display all floors

Making friends in church .......

I have had the opportunity to worship in a traditional Chinese church in Shanghai and I must agree with jessilady it is not so easy to meet friends in such a church setting. Nevertheless, it is also not too difficult too as there are others in that church who like to make friends with others.

As brothers and sisters, we are all like a family. In fact, the church is a family and we ought to know one another well just like what jessilady had shared. And I think it is a wondeful idea that we are not restricted by borders now in the sense that we can interact with one another through the Net even though the circumstances in a typical Chinese church may not be so conducive for one to do likewise.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-26 00:06:16 |Display all floors
I am jessilady,my email is jessilady@qq.com,find time to write me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-12 21:35:21 |Display all floors
So they have convinced you to believe in an all knowing god who watches everything you do and if you dont love him he threatens you will eternal rotting in hell where you will scream and burn and holler forever and ever...but he loves you right? hahahahah...when will people wake up to the religious scam...oh I forgot...he needs money too..... P.S. how did and "Eastern Religion ever end up having Western names like  Paul, Mark , John...??? Your are being psychologically and financially scammed....or you soon will be...lmao
And what's wrong with having dark skin?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-12 21:43:20 |Display all floors
Please show me "evidence" that God and Jesus are "real".
P.S. I have some serious news for you but "the bible" is NOT evidence. It is only a book like any other book. Don't be duped by a "fairy tale" because that is all it is. Anyways...people will beleive what they want to believe even in the face of "no evidence'. I do challenge you to examine the true history of christianity and all the other religions that claim a resurrection and a life after death and a virgin birth and a trinity. Many many religions BEFORE christianity came along claim the same thing. It is a copy cat religion. Why is "faith" the biggest concept in christianity? Simply because there is NO REAL SOLID evidence that it is true.
And what's wrong with having dark skin?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.