Views: 10741|Replies: 14

Why I can't make good friends in church? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-10-24 10:10:53 |Display all floors
I am used to go to church on Sunday mornings that is because I am a christian.And the church I like to join are far away from my home.In the church,most of the people are very old ages,they seldom talk with me,and I really want to find some one to share my feelings ,thoughts about my religion and my love to Jesus,but many years past,I still can't find any christian brothers and sisters.If you live near Guangzhou,Foshan ,and you are a faithful christian,would you be so kind to contact with me?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-8 18:17:33 |Display all floors

hello

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-8 18:19:55 |Display all floors

hi

it's so nice to know you.
you are so eager to know god and his word. is it?
and maybe you have many troble in your life.
i am a shanghai girl, and i'd like to talk to you .by mail or MSN
yuanyuanml@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-8 21:13:52 |Display all floors

greeting from Jerusalem

you can contact with me, i have lot of christian` friends including chinese and foreigner(maybe not correct, actually i am lao wai for them), we often discuss when we counter questions.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-9 09:27:37 |Display all floors

Hi, I'm a christian too. COntact me if possible at: garfield_728@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-9 16:14:40 |Display all floors

To jessilady

I am sorry for I can’t understand you because I think all the Christians are very kind and sincere. Maybe you are too shy to talk to others forwardly. I know a few friends who are Christian and they are so nice and so kind and always persuade me to join them. It’s a pity that I didn’t. but no matter what is our belief we should love others, help each other and always be kind to others. Friendship is built up like this, isn’t it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-10 11:08:59 |Display all floors

Christian yes, but in USA

I live in Oakland, California near San Francisco. I'd be happy to email you
my email is : hahntsak@sbcglobal.net

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.