Views: 3056|Replies: 2

I have several blogs on Chinese-character-structure [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-2-21 21:19:57 |Display all floors
Chinese characters are paintings which shapes could tell you their meanings! Many friends are interested in our hieroglyphic language. I wish some of my Blogs on this topic would be helpful for your Chinese study!

The following are the related titles:
1) 'is 狗 funny?'
2) my best best message for the festival
3) the language obstacles for Chinese students
4) Chinese characters are paintings

Please have a look, if you are free!

Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-21 21:35:45 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SEARU at 2015-2-21 13:54

To the editor friend:
One of my blogger friends asked me to write more on such topic. I have posted three posts on this Chinese learning webpage. But two of them have been deleted! Why?
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-15 11:20:11 |Display all floors
Our Chinese word 聪明 (means 'clever'):
聪----------ear-collecting: summarize what your have heard into the heart 心;
明--------the Sun and the Moon: the most valuable things for you to clearly see something with your big eyes !)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.