Author: dusty1

What is in a name? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-6-15 15:40:14 |Display all floors
Percy was a demand-fed cat which, with hindsight was very bad of me to indulge as I don't approve of it with babies and children of which I had a few. He would eat CHEF and fresh meat and liver but he'd eat just a bit and leave the rest to go "off" on the plate. I tried leaving it there but to no avail. I'd give in at the end.
Then he'd bring home a gift for us. A fat, juicy mouse and sometimes a rat which he'd have a bit of trouble hauling through the cat-door. We'd always know when a rat was imminent as it would be the middle of the night and the cat-flap would be banging about seven to days to sideways.
I was there when the vet was about to administer the needle. But at the last minute I screamed. I freaked totally and howled - they'd never seen anything like it. I cried all day and the next.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-6-15 18:37:48 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2015-6-15 13:12
I don't understand

Sorry, should be Tebby.
One of my  friend's cat called Tebby.
Smile and silence are two powerful tools. Smile is the way to solve many problems and the slience is the way to avoid  problems.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-6-15 18:40:03 |Display all floors
luckyann Post time: 2015-6-15 18:37
Sorry, should be Tebby.
One of my  friend's cat called Tebby.

We have a black and white cat called Orange

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.