Author: blackielau

U.S. security officer charged with beating Chinese tourist. (Agencies) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-7-24 17:38:22 |Display all floors

mikeghet, there is no need to distract the subject matter, stay on the topic.

There is no need to create deception about China, either. Save it to yourself. Simply see your common practice in daily life circumstance. See again see what your corporate culture enabled in Iraq. Are they sufficient evidence?? If not, break that number of POWs abuses into each case before you answer yourself.

Your intention has been very clear. what else?

Why do you need this information from CD and questioned about the source of information? Where is your racist "freedom of speech" propoganda??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-24 17:52:28 |Display all floors

settle down, guy

I couldn't find the article, so I asked Blackie.  Nothing more.  however, before he was able to respond, I finally found it, which happen to be a china daily article.

I'm simply asking you if it's a good thing justice is being pursued?  This is part of the original article.  Potentially, the crime is the officer abusing the women when it wasn't needed.  The crime is not the US system being corrupt or whatever.

And, I wanted to see if you or blackie thought justice would be pursued had this situation happened in china.  And if so, what would be the penalty for the chinese officer?  I'm giving you the chance to educate me on chinese officer abuse that is frequently reported.  I never see the pursuit of justice in these cases, so I assume none was sought after, or the media doens't follow up on the story.  Is this an incorrect assumption?  If this is too off topic, I'll gladly post a new thread.  

Thanks,

chineseyang!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-24 18:20:58 |Display all floors

OK australianyang by your logic...

"Chinese government should warn the citizens not to travel to US since it's a place without order"

In Canada a Chinese national(on a student visa) has been charged with the killing of a young girl.
From the Globe and Mail, " Peel Regional Police Chief Noel Catney yesterday termed it "a chilling thing,"
and "This," the chief said at one point, setting down a large picture of Mr. Chen before the assembled cameras with a loud thump, "is not just a murderer. This is the most despicable of criminals. This is a child murderer."
So by your logic Canada should not allow Chinese to study in Canada and should warn Canadians about travelling to China with their children.
See how silly that sounds when you use poor logic.
As always yang you make very little sense and your arguments are constantly weak like your admirer the Chairman.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-24 19:35:21 |Display all floors

wowers, what should I call you? criminal wowzers?!! I agree with you in that cas

you are certainly legally illiterate. it's not my logic. it's the logic of law. are you abashing the law?? then give details please.

In canada, why canada, canadians also committed offence in china. do you understand proper english: stay on the topic.

do your ignorant brain happen to have the knowledge relating to the word "gravity", "circumstance" in which the offence is committed? you obviously don't. trashed you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-24 19:41:28 |Display all floors

yang baby

Say again please.
That didn't make any sense whatsoever.
Slow down girl and take a deep breath. You'll be alright.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-25 00:51:35 |Display all floors

I can't believe it!

In US women have more right than any others countries on this planet. But why and how could this happen?.

The officer is probably mistakenly think that she was involve with the crime. However but he shouldn't be hard on her because she woman.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-25 05:54:27 |Display all floors

JJ, I posted my regrets...

"Very sad story. I hope she gets better."

As I said, the investigation isn't done, so let us see what the verdict says.  This is what we call, "innocent until proven guilty".  Not, "guilty because JJ hates america, before proven innocent".  See how that works.  An investigation will occurr and he will be punsihed according to his crime, if he is found guilty.  

JUSTICE FOR ALL, EVEN FOR TOURISTS AND OFFICERS.  This is what we are witnessing.  Not some government coverup.  Not some sceneario where evidence is planted on the women.  Not some case where she is intimidated so she won't speak.  NOpe, just justice.  This is a good thing, right JJ?  I'm actually glad blackie posted this....now people get to see that american justice works for ALL.

wheeew...I'm' so glad you came JJ, can you answer my questions below?

"And, I wanted to see if you or blackie thought justice would be pursued had this situation happened in china. And if so, what would be the penalty for the chinese officer? I'm giving you the chance to educate me on chinese officer abuse that is frequently reported. I never see the pursuit of justice in these cases, so I assume none was sought after, or the media doens't follow up on the story. Is this an incorrect assumption? If this is too off topic, I'll gladly post a new thread."

You can show me of some examples where justice for the chinese officer was pursued and accomplished, that'd be great.  As I said, I occasinally read of abuses, but I never hear about the justice part of it, which I'm usre exists, right?  Justice for isn't just an american thing, right?  A long time ago, I remeber reading the story of the village who had his testacales cut off for having more than one baby.  He bleed to death, as one would without medical attention.  Unfortunately, I never seen the report about the officer being charged with civil liberaties abuse.  Can you find that fro me?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.