Views: 1038|Replies: 0

China's 1%..an equal chance to make it. [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 2

Post time 2015-2-16 22:38:20 |Display all floors
The fact is simple in all it's shortcomings ,all the gory ,unwanted facts of the rise of China.. the things that amaze people the most should be people are richer. they have more to thrive, they have more to dream .they have more to plan , they have more to savoir. they have more to nurture.. they have more to live.
              
             so in this context seeing as how the economic powers of today got to where they were with similar development.. the thing that is startlingly different is not the size of china. not the population.. not the speed nor the ferocity.. nor the tenacity of people to strive for development ...

              the difference is that in these few years china has.. seemingly created a equal country.. (in part credit to the revolutions of china) the people or the 99% were given the chance to get to 1% a direct route..where if one is smart enough or tough enough.. you can get to 1% and in so doing china has created ... a prosperous. middle class . that is only bound to rise.



(Totally my view of china's economic and humanitarian transformation--contact QQ-15941607705)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.