Author: SEARU

Do you hate yourself for your hobby?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-2-15 09:14:45 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SEARU at 2015-2-15 03:03
DMZappa Post time: 2015-2-14 14:55
Surfing and sailing have ruined my life… but I still do both!

Surfing? --------I am a duck in the field where green crops grow and I am not familiar with that game in the sea! But through some pictures on TV, I do enjoy the surfing scene where are full of excitement and challenges!

Your hands hold a long rope that pulls you forward:
The soft water could become hard ground on which you firmly stand with smiling and confidence;
Occasionally you may take off the surface of the water just as a plane since you want to fly as a bird!;
Then you would dive into the wave and try to catch some fish as an eagle!

I do admire your experience that could make your mind more colorful than other people! You have more deeper feelings about surroundings to life than average citizen! You are brave and optimistic, run after your dream as a little child! -----------So, I think:
Surfing lets you become younger! Sailing has enriched your life!

(Please throw away the word "ruined" into the deep ocean!)

Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-15 11:45:58 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2015-2-15 01:14
Surfing? --------I am a duck in the field where green crops grow and I am not familiar with that g ...

To the editor:

I wanted to turn the above my comment into a blog so that more blogger-friends would share it with me. BUT, the webpage is designed to refuse me to copy my own writing! Why?

Furthermore, sometime I need to copy my own things to my document-file in the Word-software of my PC. ---------So, the CD should offer me more convenience in editing!

Am I right?
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-15 14:52:02 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-15 15:01:38 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2015-2-15 14:52

I thought it was funny to

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-24 06:37:46 |Display all floors
Cycling is my hobby, and it kept me in good shape and save me lots of money. Compared to some I know whom picked up drinking and womanizing as a hobby.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-24 06:53:42 |Display all floors
SDIvester Post time: 2015-2-23 22:37
Cycling is my hobby, and it kept me in good shape and save me lots of money. Compared to some I know ...

Cycling is good for physical and mental health, you are expected have to a long life! Just enjoy ourselves and don't hurt the body with chemicals or too much unnecessary heavy labor work that is too evil for other people!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-24 06:55:43 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2015-2-15 06:52

Take care,what image is your avatar?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.