Author: Nomalanga

India Finally Will be Able to Destroy China with New American Aircraft Carrier   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-2-25 07:48:34 |Display all floors
You see, I've contributed to your piece with no malicious intention making my simple analysis.Now, you're calling me a naive?

What's naivity about my points? Is it not a call to to stop that weapons amassment?
Its raining in Gz now just indoors

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2015-2-25 11:11:31 |Display all floors
Azindoo Post time: 2015-2-25 09:48
You see, I've contributed to your piece with no malicious intention making my simple analysis.Now, y ...
What's naivity about my points? Is it not a call to to stop that weapons amassment?

Calling on some selected countries to stop weapons amassment, while others still have huge stockpiles and abuse their power definitely falls under the category of naivete in my opinion. All the reasons you state would apply to all the countries who have ever developed deadly weapons.

I have been very charitable in forming that opinion or saying to you. There can be worse that can be thought of you -  cunning, hypocritical, devious, silly, arrogant. I did not assume or apply any of those to you, so far.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-27 11:53:39 |Display all floors
The Chinese are prepping themselves for a "do or die situation" with the most top of dog in the world, a position of which they have is no choice or luxury in dictating if a face-off ever come there way.  So, where does this "what's known as the world's third rated power" comes into play in all of this "destroying of China with American carrier" even a remote reality?
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-25 17:54:33 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2015-2-27 08:53
The Chinese are prepping themselves for a "do or die situation" with the most top of dog in the worl ...

Man you are a great dreamer. I just heard that the Chinese didnt do anything over US spy planes flying over them. You talk of declaration of war while staying in your safety of British Columbia.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.