Author: Nomalanga

India Finally Will be Able to Destroy China with New American Aircraft Carrier   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2015-2-9 09:40:41 |Display all floors
This post was edited by KIyer at 2015-2-9 12:02
mixamixa Post time: 2015-2-9 11:29
Finland became strong by looting others? And you are calling me a joke

you are an apologist for those who looted others and continue on the same track.
And yes, you are a joke! Nothing has happened to suddenly enlighten the whole world on to a moral, ethical and path of fairness in the past 70 years of human history. you have very short sight, historically. You cannot seem to look past one human lifetime and your own immediate gains or advantages on how policy should be made. Countries do not live like that, even your own... You are a disgrace to Finland AND any country that you express an association with. People with no scruples, principles beyond what they can see for their own advantage are not someone that ANY country will be proud of... You are a joke, but  NOT the funny kind. More of a sick kind.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-9 09:50:30 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2015-2-9 09:40
you are an apologist for those who looted others and continue on the same track.
And yes, you are  ...

All this from a happy and stable man. Wow

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-9 10:01:48 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2015-2-9 11:26
You are living 70 years too late. Welcome to the year 2015.

The world is still the same politically as it has been for thousands of years..
The second coming of Jesus has not happened yet, much as you would like OTHERS to believe so.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-9 10:04:37 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2015-2-9 10:01
The world is still the same politically as it has been for thousands of years..
The second coming ...

Maybe one day you will find your peace.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-9 10:08:40 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2015-2-9 12:04
Maybe one day you will find your peace.

Maybe, maybe one day ALL of the world will find peace, even the psychotic policy makers of the imperialists... We can but hope. It is truly uniquely human to hope in face of adversity and evidence to the contrary. Cheer up!!
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-9 12:04:54 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2015-2-9 08:05
petera Post time: 2015-2-8 10:09
Barred

Pravda refused to accept me.Google locked me out of U Tube.We do not have freedom of speec ...

How self pitying. What did you expect from them?

Sir, if you do not have the means to propagate your agenda, maybe time to knock the grubby business on its head
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-9 12:19:17 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2015-2-8 12:15
You, a man of goodwill?!!
i must admit you have a sense of humour, albeit a sick one.

Why so incredulous
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.