Author: Nomalanga

India Finally Will be Able to Destroy China with New American Aircraft Carrier   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2015-2-9 08:19:58 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2015-2-9 09:37
You are a bitter man. So much hate. Who hurt you?

Again you should speak for yourself. . I  am quite a happy person. Looks like you cannot see you helpless situation in the eye and have need to make up something about me personally. ☺
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-9 08:23:27 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2015-2-9 08:19
Again you should speak for yourself. . I  am quite a happy person. Looks like you cannot see you h ...

Read your post and ask anyone if the writer sound stable and happy person. He will reply, the writer is a bigot and delusional man.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-9 08:42:57 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2015-2-9 08:19
Again you should speak for yourself. . I  am quite a happy person. Looks like you cannot see you h ...

Does a happy person promote hatred and support spending money to weapons instead of education and healthcare?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-9 09:17:03 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2015-2-9 10:42
Does a happy person promote hatred and support spending money to weapons instead of education and  ...

a happy smart person supports the policies to make countries strong and independent. In fact, one should learn from the ways of the evil too. The Western imperialist for who you still are an apologist, built up the military strength of their societies (albeit for exploiting others) exactly, by first becoming strong and then looting others to provide their own people some measure of comfortable living. Sure, you like OTHERS to be Gandhis and Gandhi like, not yourself. If there is no defence of independence and freedom, all the education in the country will provide is for slave labour. If you study the history of India and China you will see. Of course, you dont WANT to see, do you?
Who are you kidding? You are a transparent joke! Logic fails you when asked to apply the same measures and standards to all. Suddenly, you are worried about my personal 'hate' that you made up. Cheer up! There are some among your own countrymen who have the self-confidence to admit and see the truth for themselves and can speak about it honestly, even if they are just as helpless to do anything about it. That is the extent of freedom you can really exercise in your society!
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-9 09:20:22 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2015-2-9 10:42
Does a happy person promote hatred and support spending money to weapons instead of education and  ...

One should ask the question of the people who support the way the imperialists and colonizers spent their money over the past hundreds of years and continue to do so, even when worse than bankrupt... many trillions of dollars in debt...
Now, that would expose who hates who, or who hates the idea of the rest the world developing to become 'equals'... It does take a sick mindset to spend that much on military when one is already so much ahead... It is understandable if the weak want to become stronger..
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-9 09:26:00 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2015-2-9 09:20
One should ask the question of the people who support the way the imperialists and colonizers spen ...

You are living 70 years too late. Welcome to the year 2015.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-9 09:29:23 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2015-2-9 09:17
a happy smart person supports the policies to make countries strong and independent. In fact, one  ...

Finland became strong by looting others? And you are calling me a joke

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.