Author: Nomalanga

India Finally Will be Able to Destroy China with New American Aircraft Carrier   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-2-8 14:08:20 |Display all floors
the2pid1 Post time: 2015-2-8 13:54
Doesn't matter the carrier will still be crewed by Indians.

Yank ?

Are you a yank ? The Chewish banksters own you and your war machine.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-8 14:09:44 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2015-2-8 13:37
why are you limiting yourself to the forum.....you are hardly going to save the poor from this hum ...

Barred

Pravda refused to accept me.Google locked me out of U Tube.We do not have freedom of speech.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-8 14:10:40 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2015-2-8 09:52
Poor

The poor languish.The banksters and their Merchants of Death rake in the profits.

Merchants of Death...you forget that at least 1/2 of the AK 47 in the world (gosh it makes a lost, huh?), especially those found among terrorist group, are made in china...

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2015-2-8 16:13:10 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2015-2-8 08:15
Aircraft carrier is good weapon for operating outside your own territory. Finnish army's sole purpo ...

to bring the entire Indian and Chinese population out of slavery to the Western imperialists, they both need aircraft carriers and more modern weapons. It is forced upon these nations. Btw, the imperialists themselves did not wait to feed and clothe the last poor person in their countries before spending huge amounts on armaments meant to loot others... If the interfering mischief makers get out of their constant meddling, ALL the poor in the world, even in their own countries can be well fed and clothed.
Dont think your 'logic' is too clever. it is not! It is a standard stock propaganda line that has worn out... It gets only the most gullible..
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-8 16:15:07 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2015-2-8 15:36
As a man of goodwill, I can only wish that China refrain from such provocative acts!

I needn't d ...

You, a man of goodwill?!!
i must admit you have a sense of humour, albeit a sick one.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-8 16:21:42 |Display all floors
if you have not realised it yet, atleast Obama has -- he is mightily disappointed after his visit to India, where he as treated as guest, but tried to set India against China. Before and upon his departure, he could not contain his frustration and made ungracious and ridiculous remarks about how Gandhi would have been disappointed at the religious intolerance in India (which btw is fuelled by the regimes of Obama and his predecessors)... Gandhi lived and protected the British from violence during India's independence, while there was the largest killing between Hindus and Muslims stoked and supported by  the British, all the while paying lip service to Gandhi. I'd like to see Obama or the West practice Gandhi's teachings if they like it so much!! They have not been able to treat their own people of different colour, race or religion equally until now, over 200 years after adopting a constitution that starts out saying that 'all men are created equal'... it is like the Magna Carta, all on paper, nothing in practice!
I think the Indians and Chinese have gotten wiser. It makes you all, all the more frustrated. Your motives are showing too much...
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-8 17:05:43 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2015-2-8 16:13
to bring the entire Indian and Chinese population out of slavery to the Western imperialists, they ...

You are living in the past. Tell your stories to the poor people of China and India and see if they agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.