Author: BetsyLie

Sexy goddesses in men's mind   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-2-8 14:36:57 |Display all floors
Perfumecity Post time: 2015-2-5 14:22
What do u think, guys?

Shame on you for peddling women as sex objects.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-8 16:47:24 |Display all floors
Many gentleman want to date with these girl, and think that is well worth spending much money.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-8 18:31:02 |Display all floors
Perfumecity Post time: 2015-2-5 14:22
What do u think, guys?

Not bad

Some fairly attractive chicks.But not enough exposure.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-9 04:23:29 |Display all floors
This post was edited by jw0023 at 2015-2-9 11:41
Ronny Post time: 2015-2-6 12:50
mmm, You know there are many people in the world with nothing much going for them, if beauty is the ...

I don't want to deny beautiful women professions in modeling.  However, beautiful models and their employers shouldn't be allowed to do whatever they want; beautiful models live their lives in relation to other lives.  For example, are you saying the way society handles beauty is okay?  Many young girls cut their skin and have low self-esteem.  See Psychology Today for interesting statistics on this growing trend and the young girls cutting themselves.  Pretty girls cut themselves because of who they are on the inside; unattractive girls cut themselves because of how they look.  We live in a world of relationships.  You mean to tell me the beauty industry has absolutely nothing to do with such damaging behavior?

As for your previous post, saying nature discriminates as if it settles the topic by throwing out individual choice doesn't really help, at least not me.  I could justify violent behavior because, well, it's natural since nature is doing the discriminating.  I'm of the opinion that human nature also transcends nature, so we have the power to bend nature to our will, which leaves us with a few options:  we can choose to follow our natural desires for beauty to a wonderful wreckage unguided by rational thought or follow our natural desires for beauty guided by rational thought.  

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-2-9 14:32:37 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Perfumecity at 2015-2-9 14:35
seneca Post time: 2015-2-8 22:06
Perhaps both she and you learn today that posting uncredited articles or photographs lifted from ...

I like the word of copy-pirate u use. Very sweet.     

Could u kindly keep me informed of which brilliant articles of yr own have ever been copy-pirated from others? I'm the least knowledgeable, u know.      

Smile at whatever happens.
任它花开花落,一笑而过!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.