Author: bfsuleo

Can Better Public Toilets Save China's Tourism Industry?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-2-5 08:53:32 |Display all floors
SDIvester Post time: 2015-2-5 05:26
Good idea. An additional benefit of replacing older toilets would be the water savings.

http://www ...

5 Gallons? give me a break, there would not even be 1 gallon.
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-5 09:04:39 |Display all floors
SDIvester Post time: 2015-2-5 05:26
Good idea. An additional benefit of replacing older toilets would be the water savings.

http://www ...

Gallons? try liters, then you might have a chance of being accurate. Unless your referring to American toilets, of which I have no knowledge.
The squat toilet does not use 5 Gallons, the western toilets in China use very little water, maybe a liter.
Try catching up with the rest of the world and convert to metric, I find it odd that a country that brags it's shorts off about how advanced it is, can't even make the switch after decades of trying.
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-5 09:36:56 |Display all floors
This post was edited by RENREW at 2015-2-5 10:29
TedM Post time: 2015-2-4 16:00
In my experience, ask students to recommend improvements to their school and they immediately talk a ...

...Western style "water closets" (WCs") have only been in use in the west for just over 100 years
Yes and that’s it. From the 70ties there was no real improvement. The modern Chinese (WCs") have much of western Ingenuity mixed with Japanese recent developments. I.e. UVC, large heated seats, washing of A s s and Vag... blow dry, and when it comes to flushing, definitely the Chinese (WCs") suck’s a lot better than their western counterparts!

And in general I can clearly see continuous improvement with Chinese public toilets. Rome was not build on one day. Had a look at your own Highways toilets at home recently?
Twentyfive percent out of nothing is still nothing!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-5 18:44:30 |Display all floors
Ronny Post time: 2015-2-5 09:04
Gallons? try liters, then you might have a chance of being accurate. Unless your referring to Amer ...

The numbers came from a link that described western toilets, but I see your in to much a hurry to see that...

If you wish to translate it to liters, be my guest, that is if your in not much of a hurry... 1gal=3.78L In case you don't know...
Don't tell me to catch up, I already know the numbers. Also, you fail to say that that not all toilets are squat toilets before you opened your big mouth. maybe you should keep it shut unless you tell the whole story...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-5 18:45:33 |Display all floors
Gallons? try liters, then you might have a chance of being accurate. Unless your referring to Amer ...

The numbers came from a link that described western toilets, but I see your in to much a hurry to see that...

If you wish to translate it to liters, be my guest, that is if your in not much of a hurry... 1gal=3.78L In case you don't know...
Don't tell me to catch up, I already know the numbers. Also, you fail to say that that not all toilets are squat toilets before you opened your big mouth. maybe you should keep it shut unless you tell the whole story...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-5 18:46:10 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-5 18:50:35 |Display all floors

P.S.
You might as well add, telling tourist to bring their own toilet paper, due to the lack of!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.