Author: hailin

We should kill Chen Shuibian as soon as possible, [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-7-24 15:35:12 |Display all floors

re: crazy

"Tai-wan is already seperate.It is a part of the R O C as it states in the Country's constitution amended in 1991 by LTH."
_____
How many countries in this world recognize R O C? Stop being a daydreamer. You can claim that you are the richest in the world, maybe only your madhouse pals will applaud for your boldness.

BTW: only handful nations that are among the poorest and very small in size (hard to find them in a map) recognize R O C. They need bucks so badly, and by this dirty trick you have bought their souls. You have deprived of their freedom of free choice. There's nothing to be proud of.

Your biggest buddy (I guess "adopted father" is more appropriate) betrayed you in 1972. If one has betrayed you once, then twice ineluctable.

"You are from Tai wan and pro-independence? You tell the main land that many of you don’t like the idea of reunification? So the main land should listen to yours?

Well,currently many don't really give a damn on what Mainland thinks.If you take action against a Sovereign Nation i.e.the R O C You will regret it.

We cannot tell you don't attack,soit is up to you!! We are resigned to the fact that you will and the Country has taken appropriate measures.
That’s not up to you. U.S.A. follows the jungle rules, and the rest of the world is no exceptions. You don’t want to know what main land is thinking about, while the only superpower does. So how A-Q you are. Obviously you are addicted to spirit-victory, which is no more than a mirage.

After a short war!!!

You are listening to your stupid leadership again!!!
If your P L A think it will be a walk in the park,it won't be so easy. Ji-ang must be aware of that because his timetable became very flexible all of a sudden!!!!! You will know about jungle rules when your P L A get here .
In the mean time,the day you attack,Tai-wan will declare Independence , That has been stated many time by the President of the R O C.
Yes, a short war to disarm Tai wan, and that is for sure. If you resist, then you can talk about freedom with God in the heaven. A possible war between China and U.S. is beyond your span of life (your life span is flexible related to your pose).

_________

Talk is welcome without any pre conditions.That has also been stated many t imes as well.
________
The fact is that you’ll surrender without any pre conditions. Think with the plaything above your shoulder.

_______

So you are going to war with us in the R O C because you love us??? What a bunch of bull!!!! That is what we used to tell the girls when we were in the 1970' (I am leaving you because I love you, and I really hope you can find some better than me , I am doing this for you. :) :) :) )
_______
We love you? We’ll never love and have the least pity on those splittists. We don’t want to hurt those who are not pro-independence. As a Chinese Proverb goes: “we have mercy on mice temporarily just because we don’t want to spoil valuable articles if chasing them”. We’ll never love you splittists. It’s ok if you disagree with us over trifles, but on this sort of very serious matter, there’s no space for bargaining.
________
Jungle!!!!! you are coming to our Jungle ,we are not going there.
_______
Yes, we’re just following suits. U.S.A. has set up a good example for us.

In the end, I highly recommend  you, crazy, and the guys of your kind, should immgrate to Hawaii, where you could produce lots of offspring and you and your big family will outnumber the indigenous, then you can vote and declare indepence whenever you think convenient. I'm convinced that  U.S. people are peace lovers and they will apreciate that you think differently from theirs. They will support  your free ideas and your indepence of Hawaii from U.S(or a small part of that isle).  But will they?

____
Fact: U.S. sells the out-dated weapons to Tai wan at the price 3 times as much as that when she sells weapons to other partners such as S Korea. Do you feel bitter or happy?  You, Tai wan,only an infant compared to Main land China militarily (the main drawbacks  are you are very small in size and you are unlucky too close to main land China), so, no matter how well you are armed and how many advanced weapons you own, it's of no use. Purchasing those useless weapons is  merely a disater to those honest tax payers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-24 19:51:25 |Display all floors

I think we should kill Hailin

it is a good way to end this stupid thread.

Use magic tools Report

crazyazn has been deleted
Post time 2004-7-24 21:32:36 |Display all floors

coolmax -

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-24 22:16:25 |Display all floors

re: crazy

You think everyone is like you.Not everyone is chicken .
_______
Chicken or not chicken, please see above my revised version of the famous poem. Time proves everything.
________
Why is the P R C and its citizen worried about Tai-wan spending money on obsolete weapons, You should be happy.

You should be worried on how much your Govt is spending of the taxpayers money on weapons and sending men to space in old obsolete tubs , spending billions that have not been processed through the N P C as required by your Countries constitution.
_______
As long as there exists outsider threats, we have the necessity to develop weapons, defensive or offensive, to stop them. Sending men to space is for human development, and to promote world peace, every real Chinese should be proud of that. In other words: its worthy.
_______

(You, Tai wan,only an infant compared to Main land Ch ina militarily (the main drawbacks are you are very small in size and you are unlucky too close to main land China)

I see your P L A is ready to attack soon, like in 2020??? What happened. You think your leaders are being generous.They have accepted that they cannot Attack and Win - that the infant can kick some serious P L A ass.
So don't have to write all that P R C C C P propaganda bull. We are not buying it across the Straits.
What will be the result of the confrontation between an infant and a sane adult? Yes, the infant can kick some serious P L A ass, its just pain for a short period of time, and we will fully recover after that, while the infant has to worry about its pathetic petty life.
_________

Your leaders said, we love you like our brothers and sisters,--- not everyone of course, but your missiles would be indiscriminate, No??
They say that Love is blind just like Missiles :) :) :)
________
That’s one of the big reasons why we haven’t taken any substantial military measures by now. You splittists take other innocent lives hostage.  So, you are also terrorists (I was really chilled by the news some time ago that you wanted to bomb the three gorgeous dam!) We will be careful enough when we launch a war against you the separatists, but we will never guarantee no accidental injuries or death of the innocent. What did U.S. do in Iraq when they decided to wage the war? How many innocent lives were lost during the bombing and exchange of fire in Iraq? Yes, U.S. has set up a very good example for us, let’s just follow suit. If some have to be blamed for that, they should be the separatists, and terrorists, you kind, led by Mr. Chen.

Now, will you be ready to return to the table, and talk with us seriously. No tricks. If you are not willing to talk, our weapons are ready to talk. U.S.A. has set up a very good example for us, let’s just follow suit.

Use magic tools Report

crazyazn has been deleted
Post time 2004-7-24 22:36:50 |Display all floors

coolmax

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-24 23:06:14 |Display all floors

yeah

The jungle rules.  I told you before.

Actually, we're weary of the jungle rules, but we have to follow it.  China is uncapable of  taking tai wan back? that my be true some years ago, dated back to last centuary. to say the least, if we are still not capable of taking it back via landing, then nobody would doubt that we are capable of turning it into ashes.

Credit can be only applied to those honest peole, who are willing to talk over a peaceful reunification, separatists and terrorists excepted.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-24 23:51:58 |Display all floors

this thread in a nutshell

person #1: "yo we'll kick your butt cuz what i believe is right and we'll kill a lot of people for the good of our country"
person #2: "no, we'll kick your butt cuz what i believe is right and we'll kill a lot of people for the good of our country"
person #3: "no, we'll kick your butt cuz what i believe is right and we'll kill a lot of people for the good of our country"
person #4: "no, we'll kick your butt cuz what i believe is right and we'll kill a lot of people for the good of our country"
person #2: "no, we'll kick your butt cuz what i believe is right and we'll kill a lot of people for the good of our country"
person #1: "no, we'll kick your butt cuz what i believe is right and we'll kill a lot of people for the good of our country"
person #4: "no, we'll kick your butt cuz what i believe is right and we'll kill a lot of people for the good of our country"

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.