Post time 2004-7-23 01:44:17 |Display all floors

straighttalk

" Yes Blackie...
you have stated China's opinion on the matter perfectly."

Thank You

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-23 16:31:37 |Display all floors

ideas of killing

I'm just trying to guess  what names can be mentioned when calling for killing and what would be a theoretical result..
Group nr1 - Shuibian and (?) = will stay long time here, we shall see if somebody will put it on the front page or raise to the surface forum.
Group nr 2 ) can survive one mod, but not another.
Group nr 3 - will be deleted immediatelly.
Group nr 4 - the risk not ponly of deletion, but as a possible proof in any future arrest and trial for calling for terrorist actions/ attempt to overthrow xxx.

Terror seems to be as relative thing as anything else on this planet.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-24 01:17:28 |Display all floors

why not follow suit

U.S.A. had several decapitating operations against the former ruler of Iraq, which was a sovereignty state, without the authorization from the united nations, so we why not just follow suit, let alone Tai wan is recognized by the world as a province of China.

Tai wan is an integral part of china, which cannot be separated from its motherland by any means.  If nice words futile, let a war decide it. Yes, most people are peace lovers, this doesn’t mean war becomes obsolete to settle dispute. Tai wan is very sick now, misled by a handful hijackers who take all the cross-straits peace lovers hostage, surely she needs a timely surgical operation. Believe me, short pain is much better than long pain.

You are from  Tai wan and pro-independence? You tell the main land that many of you don’t like the idea of reunification? So the main land should listen to yours? Ridiculous. The first day when Tai wan gets its independence, the second day would it become a puppet of U.S. Then you say, ok, we love it, it’s none of your business…it’s our freedom…blah…blah…No power like china could tolerate this.

If you love peace, then let’s sit down and talk. But if you insist on splitting China, then, the weapons talk. For those who are pro-independence we’ll promise you will obtain peace, by moving out of that island earlier. And the rest will enjoy a great, more prosperous united China.

At last, I remind you that we don’t want to use force, the main reason was just  we  want to witness no tragedies that Chinese kill Chinese.

Prepare to talk with us with sincerity, otherwise a war inevitable.

If you doubt whether I am brainwashed by so-and-so, just let me tell the truth, I admire Bush, but just one point--his determination to wage wars to end the tedious verbal ones.

Stopping talking that you'll fight for "freedom" till death. If so, we'll help you fulfill  your wish. After a short war, peace would be long-lived and prevail. Don't count on the U.S., its profit-driven, there's no point for U.S. to go to a war with China that nobody could win and may put the whole planet to an end.

So, U.S. has set up a good example for us, why shouldn’t we just follow suit? If we lose the war, we won't be a sore loser, and we'll let you go.  only morons will think you could win this war.

Jungle rules  can still be applied to today's world. if we had no nuclear weapons, I bet everyday the U.S. would threaten to wipe us out of this globe, or we would have to seek shelter under the Russians and be their puppet. That is your way of so called freedom and demo-cracy.

Inspection of  weapons of mass destruction should be initialized immediatedly in Tai wan, by main land China. If they fail to response postively, then neutralise them with all means available.  Let's follow suit. Once and for all.

Life is so precious,
While love is more valuable.
If for the sake of reunification,
Both could be sacrificed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-24 01:18:19 |Display all floors

duplicate

deleted

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-24 13:42:51 |Display all floors

coolmax, thanks for that post.

crazyazn.

As another poster wrote in another place.

" Bad Boy, Bad Boy, What ya gonna do when we come for you "

:)

Me thinks, nothin.

Hand over the Island, or suffer the results of failure to do so.

Use magic tools Report

crazyazn has been deleted
Post time 2004-7-24 14:13:13 |Display all floors

coolmax

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-24 14:54:07 |Display all floors

duplicate

deleted

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.