Author: hailin

I think a girl in hers 16 years old is the most beautiful [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-7-22 22:19:52 |Display all floors

The many phases of life

I enjoy seeing women of all ages. They enter different phases of life and each phase brings out a different beauty, changes her shape and even attitudes. I see grace and beauty even in the very very old.
   From the self discovery phase with fire and energy to the older years where the fire is reserved for quiet and passionate time allowing a gentle mellow quietness that hides the fire and passion.
   As women have children or even just one, the new shape they take on is quite natural and to be appreciated for what it is. A woman to has given life. Even a woman with the scars of giving birth shows courage and strength. They should wear the scars with pride and see the scars as medals of courage and strength rather than the modern view of an ugly mark on the skin.
   As a man I will never know nor want to know what a woman goes through. I fear I would not be "man enough" to go through it. But I appreciate their part in life and what comes from it. Even when it brings me confusion I try to understand.
   A woman's curves, grace and scent are nature's way of telling me what a wonderful creature a woman is. Even when she can be as dangerous as a cobra and as mean as a Tazmanian Devil. What would we do without them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-23 04:32:11 |Display all floors

Spiritrace...

You bring tears to my eyes and set my heart to reminiscing. You really do understand.
Tek

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-23 05:56:53 |Display all floors

yo

That's child abuse if your over 25...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-23 06:53:08 |Display all floors

Thanks Tek....

But don't let any women know...........

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.