Author: animalfarmer

Wanna get rich ? Get Married ! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-1-30 22:03:25 |Display all floors
seanboyce88 Post time: 2015-1-30 21:58
No I said if you are going to have an opinion you SHOULD be able to justify it.

Should, is a sug ...

A suggestion does mean you care. If you didn't care at all, you wouldn't even mention it!

You can't even get this right!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-30 22:04:00 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2015-1-30 21:59
Profit in consumer electronics business is creating added value and productivity, not ripping anyo ...

Point is, when you buy your electronic good, you are still paying waaaay over the value for it. Point is, that the people who work in the factories creating these products are getting paid a lot less than they should be and the people at the top a lot more.

http://www.tuicool.com/articles/uARniee   <------- an example of the working conditions in apple factories, go look up how much they are paid. Why do you think electronic companies set up shop in China? Minimumm wage is lower, profit margins are higher.
You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-30 22:08:19 |Display all floors
casseopeia Post time: 2015-1-30 21:26
No, the poor lacks nothing. I've been trying to say all along, that poor people are just as import ...

The poor are not as important as the rich. As a human being they can be as good or worse a rich person but the cold hard truth in this world is that money talks. Put money in the table and people will listen.

Stop dreaming and hugging trees, the quicker you realize this the quicker you can start improving your life and then you can improve other's life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-30 22:08:50 |Display all floors
No, the poor lacks nothing. I've been trying to say all along, that poor people are just as import ...

The poor are not as important as the rich. As a human being they can be as good or worse a rich person but the cold hard truth in this world is that money talks. Put money in the table and people will listen.

Stop dreaming and hugging trees, the quicker you realize this the quicker you can start improving your life and then you can improve other's life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-30 22:09:21 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-30 22:10:10 |Display all floors
casseopeia Post time: 2015-1-30 22:01
Disgusting, what am I going to do with your nut. As a spirit, you won't have one.

You know why I ...

Oh yeah, I totally get you now...I will go look that up.

No wait, everything you just listed there is utter BS. Go watch mister Minchin. You know, all the magic, all the miracles that happen in the world, every one of them that has been proven...has been proven to be NOT MAGIC.

If you youku, or youtube Storm, by tim minchin you will see what I mean.

As for explaining relativity to someone, I think I could just link a wikipedia page and that would be enough.

Yawn, ok. I suggest you back up what you are saying, Why? Because I think EVERYONE should be able to back up their opinions. As for caring whether YOU change your opinion or not. I don't care.

You see? See how that worked? See how I couldn't care if you don't change your opinion?
You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-30 22:11:51 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2015-1-30 22:08
The poor are not as important as the rich. As a human being they can be as good or worse a rich pe ...

In terms of politics, no, the poor are not important. But from a spiritual viewpoint, every person is important. The reason the world is in such a mess is because people are so confused! Just read what's going on in this forum!

I'm not interested in improving anyone's life and I'm happy with mine although I'm not done. I do what I have to do, and what the people get from my efforts is really none of my business.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.