Author: animalfarmer

Wanna get rich ? Get Married ! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-1-30 21:44:45 |Display all floors
casseopeia Post time: 2015-1-30 21:40
By the way, you convinced me of nothing either. And I'm not changing my opinions on anything we've d ...

Oh no!  I am so upset.

I couldn't care less. Do what you wish. I didn't think I could change the mind of someone such as yourself. However, such silly statements should be refuted so that others who read this realise how stupid such statements are. I think they can see clearly now.

If I am wrong, prove it! I have given you countless opportunity and yet I am still waiting...for the third time now.

I think you have just displayed your own narrow mindedness. Maybe an open mind isn't something you get from your "spirituality".
You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-30 21:54:05 |Display all floors
This post was edited by casseopeia at 2015-1-30 21:55

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-30 21:54:13 |Display all floors
animalfarmer Post time: 2015-1-30 20:55
mixamixa, you seems to know too much

Yes, I have seen lots of shady cash and all kinds of business arrangements when I was in China. Construction and real estate are probably the least clean industries in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-30 21:54:44 |Display all floors
seanboyce88 Post time: 2015-1-30 21:44
Oh no!  I am so upset.

I couldn't care less. Do what you wish. I didn't think I could change t ...

You just asked me to change my opinions. Now you say you don't care. So which is it.

By the way, I gave up, not because I don't have the answer, but because I can't be bothered. It's a long story and it's not for everyone. Because they're stupid or inferior? No. It's because it's not your time. If you want to know for yourself, it's partly on the Internet. Search for it. Just start looking with spirituality and keep searching until you find the answers. Read relevant books. One thing will lead to another. ...although I must admit that what happened to me was an accident, but I've been searching for over 10 years for what I know now.

But if one day when you understand things and it turns out I'm right, and I guarantee you that that day will come, what will you say.

Anyway, bye. (Forever)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-30 21:58:19 |Display all floors
casseopeia Post time: 2015-1-30 21:54
You just asked me to change my opinions. Now you say you don't care. So which is it.

By the way,  ...

No I said if you are going to have an opinion you SHOULD be able to justify it.

Should, is a suggestion, not a demand. So no, ultimately I don't care.

I can't be bothered is just another excuse for "I have no argument and I am clutching at straws."

OK, I will ask you AGAIN. Search for what? Spirituality? Is it not just easier to link a page? Is the only way to spiritual enlightenment found by trawling through google for 500 million hours?

If you aren't going to actually tell us WHERE to look for enlightenment, then please stop posting this junk. Again, please is not a demand, simply a request.

If it turns out you are right, I will cut of my right nut and post it to you in apology.
You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-30 21:59:31 |Display all floors
seanboyce88 Post time: 2015-1-30 20:53
Think a lesson in marxist economics are here.

take the example of here is a pool of 1000 rmb, we ...

Profit in consumer electronics business is creating added value and productivity, not ripping anyone off. Competition makes that impossible.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-30 22:01:57 |Display all floors
seanboyce88 Post time: 2015-1-30 21:58
No I said if you are going to have an opinion you SHOULD be able to justify it.

Should, is a sug ...

Disgusting, what am I going to do with your nut. As a spirit, you won't have one.

You know why I can't link you a page, it's because it's not simple. If I want to explain the theory of relativity, do you think I can explain it to you here? It's the same thing. YOU need to do it yourself, start from the beginning.

Search for such topics: spirituality, telepathy, clairvoyance, astral projection, astral world, past life regression, hypnosis, out of body experiences, remote viewing, auras,...and that's just the beginning.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.