Author: animalfarmer

Wanna get rich ? Get Married ! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-1-30 21:16:18 |Display all floors
This post was edited by casseopeia at 2015-1-30 21:39

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-30 21:23:39 |Display all floors
casseopeia Post time: 2015-1-30 21:01
Yes, what you say applies in theory. The real world is much more complicated. It's not true that t ...

Of course rich people get poor and poor get rich, but it still follows what I said, if a poor person gets rich, that money comes from somewhere and if a rich person becomes poor, someone else somewhere is becoming richer at his expense.

It's easy to say poor people can become rich if they want to but with limited access to education and start up capital, give me an example as to how they can become rich besides inventing something? And if inventing something was so easy we would all be doing it.

People agree to give their hard earned money as we need to live. We give rent money to our landlord because we need a roof over our heads, yet the landlord does little to no work. We buy food because if we dont we will die. We go to bars and restaurants with friends because life isn't just about working and dying, we are humans and we need fun. On top of this you have corporations telling people things "THEY NEED" and brainwashing people into buying rubbish we don't need...the iphone comes to mind again.

There are always minimum wage wokers, whether the wage was 0 per hour (this is called slavery) or it was giving the local landlord a proportion of what you harvested just so you could live on his land (this is called serfdom). I am not "repeating current world beliefs", simply stating a fact.

Please give me one example of a rich person who didn't make money off the back of others. Please, enlighten us all with your example. I promise you, whatever example you give, I can show you exactly how they have earned money, and minimised those beneath them at the company they work for.

You really don't get it, rich people are rich because poor people are poor. If we all had equal money, there would be no rich and no poor so in order for one to be rich others must be poor. Do you not see the simple logic in that?

You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-30 21:26:46 |Display all floors
seanboyce88 Post time: 2015-1-30 21:13
I am being honest, I don't understand what you mean.

Do you mean like a lack of religion? Or, a l ...

No, the poor lacks nothing. I've been trying to say all along, that poor people are just as important as rich people. But there is education in the experience of poverty in itself. If you are rich, you can't pretend to know for one day what it's like to be poor. And so to truly understand poverty, some spirits dive in for the experience of poverty, to know what starvation is like. Consciousness expands from each new experience.

I can't just give you what I understand, because it wouldn't make sense to you. But if you truly want to understand the mysteries of life, there are teachers right now on Earth who can teach you. How to find them? Your desire needs to be genuine.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-30 21:35:54 |Display all floors
This post was edited by casseopeia at 2015-1-30 21:37

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-30 21:36:38 |Display all floors
casseopeia Post time: 2015-1-30 21:26
No, the poor lacks nothing. I've been trying to say all along, that poor people are just as import ...

Ok, one. You gave me no example.
two. at no point did I say that rich peoples experienes were not valuable nor did I say there is no value in the experiences of the poor. In fact, up until now I never even mentioned the word value...
three. ok, I asked you what you mean, I asked you what to search. I am GENUINELY INTERESTED and wish to know, who are these teachers. What should I be looking for? Don't give me some vague "I am spiritually superior crap" without actually pointing me in the righ direction or telling me what you are even talking about.

You seem to be constructing your own arguements. I am mainly contending this statement that you made
"You think that in order for someone to be richer, another must be poorer: that's not necessarily true. The Earth was created so that there is abundance to go around. If you want to know why the people are poor, perhaps you should start looking at spiritual reasons."

and this gem

"In the past there were no minimum wage workers, but there were still rich people. Your understanding is a little bit limited, you are just repeating current world beliefs." <------examples please.

I am saying that it IS TRUE that for someone to be richer another needs to be poorer. You have avoided this now twice, the second time I asked for an example...I am still waiting.

The poor lack nothing? Are you serious?
Yes, what you say won't make sense to me as up until now it is entirely illogical and without example. You cannot rely on some hippie mumbo jumbo about the mysteries of life. Answer the questions, if you are going to have an opinion on the poor, you should be able to justify such opinions else change them.
You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-30 21:38:28 |Display all floors
seanboyce88 Post time: 2015-1-30 21:36
Ok, one. You gave me no example.
two. at no point did I say that rich peoples experienes were not ...

I give up. You win.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-30 21:40:49 |Display all floors
By the way, you convinced me of nothing either. And I'm not changing my opinions on anything we've discussed because you're wrong!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.