Author: animalfarmer

Wanna get rich ? Get Married ! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-1-30 21:01:10 |Display all floors
seanboyce88 Post time: 2015-1-30 20:53
Think a lesson in marxist economics are here.

take the example of here is a pool of 1000 rmb, we ...

Yes, what you say applies in theory. The real world is much more complicated. It's not true that the rich is always getting richer and the poor is always getting poorer....I've seen rich people become poor and poor people become rich.

Poverty has its place in the world, there is purpose in it. I can say that, poor people can become rich if they want to. If they have enough strength to change their beliefs, their situation can change in an instant.

Yes, corporations make profits from the people. But ask why the people agree to give their hard-earned money away so easily. You see, it is not so simple. There is purpose in the decisions that people make, although it may be unknown to you and perhaps even to the people themselves.

In the past there were no minimum wage workers, but there were still rich people. Your understanding is a little bit limited, you are just repeating current world beliefs.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-30 21:08:37 |Display all floors
casseopeia Post time: 2015-1-30 20:37
You talk as if the rich don't suffer. They suffer differently from the poor, but they do suffer. T ...

Also, the poor are poor for spiritual reasons? What on earth does that mean?

You will find rich people often come from rich families and poor people come from poor families. Equal opportunities do not exist economically, educationally and as a result rich children will always have an advantage over poor children. They can go to a top university, they can study more as they dont need a part time job on the side, you could even argue in China, they can create more guanxi 关系 with their wealthy influence. Poor people can't afford to be taking people out for dinner all the time.

You obviously don't come from a poor family, I can tell from a mile off that such thinking comes from a lack of exposure. I hope you don't think poor people are lazy or stupid and thats why they are poor. You are generalising their economic situation and answering it with a lazy answer, one that shows no understanding of what it's like to be poor.

I've been there, I come from one of the poorest regions in Scotland, go watch "the scheme", it's a documentary about my hometown. I have been homeless before while trying to pay university fees on my own.I had 4 jobs, studied at university and slept on a friends couch.  I have worked in shi**y call centres for 8 hours a day. Do you know for every interview I completed my company got paid £80, I completed 2 per hour, earning myself £7 out of £160 generated. I could have done my bosses job, christ most of the people in there could have. It wasn't hard. He just gave people who were interested quotes. However, he had the start up capital to create such a business.

I count myself very lucky to have carved out the life I have now, I won't lie, I do ok for myself now. But I understand that poor people are not lazy nor have "spiritual" issues. Just a lack of opportunity, one such as yourself would never understand.
You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-30 21:09:02 |Display all floors
casseopeia Post time: 2015-1-30 20:37
You talk as if the rich don't suffer. They suffer differently from the poor, but they do suffer. T ...

You will find rich people often come from rich families and poor people come from poor families. Equal opportunities do not exist economically, educationally and as a result rich children will always have an advantage over poor children. They can go to a top university, they can study more as they dont need a part time job on the side, you could even argue in China, they can create more guanxi 关系 with their wealthy influence. Poor people can't afford to be taking people out for dinner all the time.

You obviously don't come from a poor family, I can tell from a mile off that such thinking comes from a lack of exposure. I hope you don't think poor people are lazy or stupid and thats why they are poor. You are generalising their economic situation and answering it with a lazy answer, one that shows no understanding of what it's like to be poor.

I've been there, I come from one of the poorest regions in Scotland, go watch "the scheme", it's a documentary about my hometown. I have been homeless before while trying to pay university fees on my own.I had 4 jobs, studied at university and slept on a friends couch.  I have worked in shi**y call centres for 8 hours a day. Do you know for every interview I completed my company got paid £80, I completed 2 per hour, earning myself £7 out of £160 generated. I could have done my bosses job, christ most of the people in there could have. It wasn't hard. He just gave people who were interested quotes. However, he had the start up capital to create such a business.

I count myself very lucky to have carved out the life I have now, I won't lie, I do ok for myself now. But I understand that poor people are not lazy nor have "spiritual" issues. Just a lack of opportunity, one such as yourself would never understand.
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-30 21:12:35 |Display all floors
seanboyce88 Post time: 2015-1-30 21:09

You will find rich  ...

Yes, your experiences are valid, but they give only one perspective.

As this is not a spiritual website, I feel it a little inappropriate to go deep into spirituality. But maybe you can research it yourself. After all, there is no knowledge like your own knowledge.

Anyway, you have my respect for such a struggle. Good job. :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-30 21:13:57 |Display all floors
This post was edited by seanboyce88 at 2015-1-30 21:15
casseopeia Post time: 2015-1-30 21:12

As this is not a spiritual w ...

I am being honest, I don't understand what you mean.

Do you mean like a lack of religion? Or, a lack of definition or something?

I would be interested to look up what you are talking about but I wouldn't even know where to start.
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-30 21:15:11 |Display all floors

I would be interested sorry, that was a typo and the edit function doesn't seem to be working this evening.
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-30 21:15:19 |Display all floors

I would be interested sorry, that was a typo and the edit function doesn't seem to be working this evening.
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.