Author: animalfarmer

Wanna get rich ? Get Married ! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-1-30 20:32:48 |Display all floors
seanboyce88 Post time: 2015-1-30 20:10
Its vain, its ridiculous and should be curbed.

How can these people be so apathetic to the sufferi ...

The rapidly growing economy brings rapidly growing numbers of millionaire. The funny thing is that apart from being rich, they are becoming increasingly arrogant.  One of the reasons may be that they got rich quite easily, compared with the wage workers. So they need to be educated, (money) EASY COME , EASY GO, and they are ----- their chilidern are beginning to dump their wealth, much of them got involved in juvenile deliquencies and even crimes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-30 20:33:30 |Display all floors

The rapidly growing economy brings rapidly growing numbers of millionaire. The funny thing is that apart from being rich, they are becoming increasingly arrogant.  One of the reasons may be that they got rich quite easily, compared with the wage workers. So they need to be educated, (money) EASY COME , EASY GO, and they are ----- their chilidern are beginning to dump their wealth, much of them got involved in juvenile deliquencies and even crimes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-30 20:37:30 |Display all floors

You talk as if the rich don't suffer. They suffer differently from the poor, but they do suffer. The degree depends on the individual.

You think that in order for someone to be richer, another must be poorer: that's not necessarily true. The Earth was created so that there is abundance to go around. If you want to know why the people are poor, perhaps you should start looking at spiritual reasons.

Some wealthy people work hard and fair for their money, it's their children that are spoiled.

I don't care about people flaunting their wealth, that's their business, but if you want my respect, it's your character that's more important...I don't respect wealth, but I respect people who put their wealth to good use.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-30 20:53:39 |Display all floors
casseopeia Post time: 2015-1-30 20:37
You talk as if the rich don't suffer. They suffer differently from the poor, but they do suffer. T ...

Think a lesson in marxist economics are here.

take the example of here is a pool of 1000 rmb, we will call this the world pool of money. If ten people each get 100 each, we have an equal society.

However, one of them starts selling a product, of course he wants to get as much profit as he can from what he has created. He earns money from the profit. where does the money come from? the other 9 members of society. Of this total wealth, for one member to have say 400 rmb, the other 9 members must split the remaining 600 between 9 people which works out at roughly...60 something rmb each. For one member to gain money, the money comes from somewhere...

And so we see, that is how rich people get richer and poor get poorer, especially in a capitalist system which is all about maximising profit. This is why it fails eventually, because if the one member keeps earning so much money, the others in society have no money to buy his product and his businesses ultimately fails. This is of course a simplified version but it gets the point across. They work hard for the money, I never said they didnt...but most wealthy people earn more than they deserve.

the earth was created so there is abundance to go round? Money is, in essence a more abstract concept. There are lots of materials...but who mines these raw materials? people. How do we pay them? Money. So even for access to this abundance we need to use money. Therefore, to maximise profit, we pay the miners as low as we possibly can.

Apple made billions of money in profit, where do you think PROFIT comes from? Do you think this money is generated magically? Profit is all about exploitation of the masses.

As for your last sentence, I agree. I also respect people who put their wealth to good use. However I do care if you flaunt it, they forget that they become rich on the back of the poor, as all rich people do (almost all). If there were no MINIMUM WAGE WORKERS, there would be no rich people. Only by paying people so little can such profit be generated.
You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-30 20:53:48 |Display all floors
casseopeia Post time: 2015-1-30 20:37
You talk as if the rich don't suffer. They suffer differently from the poor, but they do suffer. T ...

Think a lesson in marxist economics are here.

take the example of here is a pool of 1000 rmb, we will call this the world pool of money. If ten people each get 100 each, we have an equal society.

However, one of them starts selling a product, of course he wants to get as much profit as he can from what he has created. He earns money from the profit. where does the money come from? the other 9 members of society. Of this total wealth, for one member to have say 400 rmb, the other 9 members must split the remaining 600 between 9 people which works out at roughly...60 something rmb each. For one member to gain money, the money comes from somewhere...

And so we see, that is how rich people get richer and poor get poorer, especially in a capitalist system which is all about maximising profit. This is why it fails eventually, because if the one member keeps earning so much money, the others in society have no money to buy his product and his businesses ultimately fails. This is of course a simplified version but it gets the point across. They work hard for the money, I never said they didnt...but most wealthy people earn more than they deserve.

the earth was created so there is abundance to go round? Money is, in essence a more abstract concept. There are lots of materials...but who mines these raw materials? people. How do we pay them? Money. So even for access to this abundance we need to use money. Therefore, to maximise profit, we pay the miners as low as we possibly can.

Apple made billions of money in profit, where do you think PROFIT comes from? Do you think this money is generated magically? Profit is all about exploitation of the masses.

As for your last sentence, I agree. I also respect people who put their wealth to good use. However I do care if you flaunt it, they forget that they become rich on the back of the poor, as all rich people do (almost all). If there were no MINIMUM WAGE WORKERS, there would be no rich people. Only by paying people so little can such profit be generated.
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-30 20:55:16 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2015-1-30 20:29
People with so much cash are either organized crime or CPC members.

mixamixa, you seems to know too much         

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-30 20:55:17 |Display all floors
animalfarmer Post time: 2015-1-30 20:33
The rapidly growing economy brings rapidly growing numbers of millionaire. The funny thing is that ...

Yes, the second generation rich 副二代 have been making a lot of ruckus on the news with their practices...
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.