Author: casseopeia

No one is a nobody. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-1-29 17:44:04 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2015-1-29 17:08
Grey makes a comparison between the simple life and pleasures of the poor to those of the rich and ...

yes i agree with that... but i am really not disparaging the wealthy. i am just saying the poor or the ordinary people without political power are not "nobodies." i am saying no one is a nobody, and whether you are rich or poor, powerful or ordinary, you are important in your own way, to the world. :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-29 19:04:42 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-1-29 18:04
I know my posts can be surprising, volcanic for some, friendly for others. My best friends have  ...

Oh, please. You tell the truth? It's the least of your problems. You probably have been caught lying on here more frequently than anyone else.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-29 20:12:57 |Display all floors
ZhuJon Post time: 2015-1-29 19:26
Sure you want to be somebody? Because:
1) There is always somebodys turn to put the rubbish out,

Of all the people here, the one I least want an argument with, is you. :)

If you're a nobody, you still have to take the trash out. :) Might as well think you're a somebody with a job.

Anyway, I've never heard anyone be so negative of themselves as the Chinese....negativity shrinks, positivity expands. If China is to grow, the people needs to be positive.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-29 20:38:31 |Display all floors
casseopeia Post time: 2015-1-29 17:43
yes i agree with that... but i am really not disparaging the wealthy. i am just saying the poor or ...

Read the poem.... the language is a bit difficult but let's see what you make of it.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-29 20:39:49 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2015-1-29 20:38
Read the poem.... the language is a bit difficult but let's see what you make of it.

All right, I will :) Talk to you later :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-29 20:48:28 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-1-29 18:06
Oh please, share it with us. I beg you! When was the last time I read a beautiful poem? Must hav ...

You can mock.... you philistine. School is where I read most of the poetry I still remember and recite.

I was lucky to have had good teachers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-29 20:52:20 |Display all floors
casseopeia Post time: 2015-1-29 20:39
All right, I will :) Talk to you later :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.