Views: 3500|Replies: 2

Share with your experience! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-10-23 16:02:54 |Display all floors
Hello everyone:

Can you express yr feeling about this Comprehensive Listening Test of English Self-taught Test(I mean the test paper for Shanghai area's)?

I had this test on last Sunday. Actually, I think it is not a very difficult paper comparison with the last one's. But I am so regret that I did not pretty good for it. Because I was so nervous during the test. It made me lose some time to finish the test paper completely.

I can tell you that when I was submitted my paper, I was staying silence for a minute. I didn't know why I would take this action. But I really felt not good for my state. It's so pity that I was be out of order.

So I want to know how can I keep a good state during a comprehensive listening test? Maybe you gain some skills for this kind of test. Can you share them with them? I'll be very pleased to know all of the experiences on English Self-taught.

Thanks for everyone, I am be sincerely to show my gratefulness to you!

Waiting for your response! Bye for now......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-16 16:34:53 |Display all floors

Reply #1 newcomer's post

read more!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-16 17:57:47 |Display all floors

Reply #2 alfaable's post

It's a listening test!

First, relax! If you're nervous going into an exam, it's only going to exacerbate your problem(s).
Secondly; speak more with those whom you know speak English, even if it's only a little. This will help you practise listening with other distractions around you...an important skill.
Thirdly; listen to VOA, BBC, CCTV9, ATV, Pearl TV and watch movies with realtime English being spoken. This introduces you to speed listening and processing/understanding.
However things turn out for you, I wish you well!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.