Author: bfsuleo

Would you buy fake brand name goods?   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-1-30 15:51:31 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-1-30 13:53
Whether something you read in this forum is "nonsense" is a matter of what your simple mind make ...

No, sir, to make a car out of spares only happens in country and western songs as a rational mind would know

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-1-30 15:56:59 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-1-30 13:54
Whether something you read in this forum is "nonsense" is a matter of what your simple mind make ...

So how do you buy a full chassis, not listed in any spare parts manual, where does the roof panal come from? Not a standard replacement part, have you ever priced an original spare part for any major car? I guess not as you would realise that the maths does not make sense either.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-30 15:59:02 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-1-30 15:22
I think it is better to let the mods decide whether your posts should be deleted or answered by me ...

Mr SenIca Sir, I stand by all I write, how can you complain after what you have been writing to me in the last few days? If you do not wish to answer that is fine by me but do not play the holier than thou card, it does not suit you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-30 17:04:32 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-1-30 15:16
Correct. As I said in another post, there are consumer products that we all need regularly and t ...

It's like the obsession with IPONE, two colours almost no variety, may as well buy a model t ford, any colour you want as long as it's black
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-30 17:04:53 |Display all floors
Correct. As I said in another post, there are consumer products that we all need regularly and t ...

It's like the obsession with IPONE, two colours almost no variety, may as well buy a model t ford, any colour you want as long as it's black

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-30 17:05:15 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-30 17:21:30 |Display all floors
As I don't care about copies or copying, go for it, brand stuff is way over priced, costs no more to make than any other quality item, you pay mostly for the brand, so people will admire you or think/know you are wealthy. It's a crock. But, if you don't mind getting ripped off, buy the brand stuff.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.