Author: bfsuleo

Would you buy fake brand name goods?   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-1-30 10:28:21 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-1-29 18:32
Do you deny that China is the biggest forger and faker, the worst IPR thief and infringer? Do yo ...

That is not what I said, it is not what you said now re read your post and then re read my post and for once make a straight answer

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-1-30 10:29:51 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-1-29 18:40
Over in Oz you can CHOOSE. Here in CHINA, you often are duped by businesspeople selling you crud ...

Maybe it says more about you than about the sellers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-30 10:31:41 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-1-29 18:40
Over in Oz you can CHOOSE. Here in CHINA, you often are duped by businesspeople selling you crud ...

My SenIca Sir, you prove yourself to be far too gulible.

It is impossible to import every component to make a complete car from the spares, if you believe that it explains a lot about you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-30 11:02:02 |Display all floors
The luxury goods mean the top quality products.
Some fake imitates the appearance but can't bring the same feeling of quality.
I prefer to buy some cheaper luxury goods instead of the fake.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-30 11:48:53 |Display all floors
I would not buy fake goods, but I would buy no name knock offs if the quality was there.  I hated it when a  department store I was shopping at all the time signed a deal with a celebrity and then put a label with her name on the towels they were selling and raised the price 10%.  I stopped shopping at that store I hate it when they go to extra lengths to separate fools from their money.
Attitude : Life is 10 percent what happens to you,  and 90 percent how you react to it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-30 12:52:21 |Display all floors
I will not buy fake brand commodities. Fake goods will never satisfy my vanity. Instead it is a sad thing to buy fake goods.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-30 12:58:47 |Display all floors
I am not interested in brand names at all, I just want what will do the job it is bought for, often, you can buy excellent quality things without a brand.
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.