Author: casseopeia

Has anyone here ever tried to leave their physical body? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-1-29 12:42:19 |Display all floors
Sikaote Post time: 2015-1-29 11:57
I was not aware the the OP was talking about LSD. My bad.

Arf, arf.

I'm not. I don't know anything about LSD other than that I've heard it in passing, I'm not even sure what it does. But I would not advise trying drugs to experience any form of psychic phenomena. I think some types of drugs may be harmful not to just the physical body, but to the soul as well. Do things naturally, that is, by practice and training. Don't try to take shortcuts. If you can't do it for whatever reason, then you can't do it. If you can, then you can.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-31 17:45:25 |Display all floors
ZhuJon Post time: 2015-1-30 09:47
I certainly have respect for the "other side". My first encounter was in the dead of night in a ce ...

Psychic experiences come to you when you're passive. That's why most people in modern times don't have them anymore, their minds are too active.

I have had my own accidental encounters with astral projection. It freaked me out, to say the least, but it eventually led me to understand so many things. I haven't been able to duplicate the experience either..

I read your other posts, it seems you have had many adventures in your youthful years. It sounds fun.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-31 18:08:34 |Display all floors
I wonder if what you ask is related to the experience of lucid dreaming?

I have had lucid dreams after a period of preparation. You have to work at it.

The day I stop learning will be the day I die. Maybe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-31 20:03:42 |Display all floors
ZhuJon Post time: 2015-1-31 18:31
With regards to astal travelling, I have heard young children who are able to, have it trained out ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-31 20:05:15 |Display all floors
vk3ukf Post time: 2015-1-31 18:08
I wonder if what you ask is related to the experience of lucid dreaming?

I have had lucid dreams af ...

Yes, if my understanding is correct, from the dream state you can astral project, and that's what lucid dreaming is.

My salute to you, sir!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.