Author: casseopeia

Has anyone here ever tried to leave their physical body? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-1-29 10:12:30 |Display all floors
ZhuJon Post time: 2015-1-27 10:01
Who would look after it while you are away? Some other spirit may come along and steal it.

hehe.... just leave it to you to be so practical and thoughtful....I actually wondered the same thing ...I've since learned that your body is quite safe while you are away...leaving the body is called astral projection. While I can't do it, there are people who can. It's too well-documented to ignore, yet it is ignored by much of the scientific world. I guess that if it doesn't fit your theory and you can't see it, then just ignore it. That's science.

I have heard about another spirit taking over someone's physical body, but such a thing would be a result of bad karma like practicing some form of black magic or something similar in a past lifetime...this is something most people wouldn't have to worry about. But in this case, I think the person didn't even try to leave the body on purpose. But somehow his body got stolen...I actually find it hard to believe, but I'm just keeping an open mind about it.

I hardly hear of any personal stories of psychic phenomena in the West, but in Asia, I have heard so many stories...I used to doubt them the first few times, but you keep hearing of weird things happening. ..Now I believe most of them, because I can't see any motivation for lying, and often they know things that couldn't have been known if they weren't really psychic.

My uncle was sick in the hospital, and a few days before his passing, my cousin's girlfriend saw the apparition of my deceased grandmother standing by my uncle's side, saying (telepathically) why are you in so much pain. You know how Chinese mothers love their sons so much, and he was her favorite son, first-born, so I personally wasn't surprised she was there. It's just the girlfriend has never seen my grandmother before, but she could describe her accurately and wearing the same clothes that she usually wore when she was alive.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-29 10:13:14 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2015-1-29 09:55
I don't change

I wouldn't change you either. :)

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-1-29 10:24:08 |Display all floors
casseopeia Post time: 2015-1-29 10:13

I cannot be change

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-1-29 10:24:25 |Display all floors
casseopeia Post time: 2015-1-29 10:13

I cannot be change

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-29 11:57:52 |Display all floors
casseopeia Post time: 2015-1-29 09:52
just remember that it's possible whenever the physical body is in great pain, you'll feel relieved ...

I was not aware the the OP was talking about LSD. My bad.

Arf, arf.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-29 12:41:23 |Display all floors
Sikaote Post time: 2015-1-29 11:57

Arf, arf.

I'm not. I don't know anything about LSD other than that I've heard it in passing, I'm not even sure what it does. But I would not advise trying drugs to experience any form of psychic phenomena. I think some types of drugs may be harmful not to just the physical body, but to the soul as well. Do things naturally, that is, by practice and training. Don't try to take shortcuts. If you can't do it for whatever reason, then you can't do it. If you can, then you can.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-29 12:42:06 |Display all floors
Sikaote Post time: 2015-1-29 11:57

Arf, arf.

I'm not. I don't know anything about LSD other than that I've heard it in passing, I'm not even sure what it does. But I would not advise trying drugs to experience any form of psychic phenomena. I think some types of drugs may be harmful not to just the physical body, but to the soul as well. Do things naturally, that is, by practice and training. Don't try to take shortcuts. If you can't do it for whatever reason, then you can't do it. If you can, then you can.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.