Author: blackielau

Beijing expands AIDS monitoring. By Di Fang (China Daily) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-7-21 23:15:49 |Display all floors

Agree with kwok ho

In China 90%HIV carriers are infected due to illegal blood gathering activities while only 10% because of sex or drugs or foreign carriers in China or Chinese who were infected when going abroad. While what the gov esp those local govs did in the past? Habitually covering up. It was until the report on He Nan ads village in Southern Weekend did I know a corner of the iceberg of aids in China. It was so heart-torturing when knowing that those aids-carrying peasants sold their blood because of being too poor and their miserable situation after catching aids. Yeah, Chinese gov at least made the first step out, but there're still a long way to go.  I'll follow this thread and see if there will be profound reports on the issue and sound suggestions to the gov. and us.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-22 02:30:15 |Display all floors

The western foreigners bring many evils and disease, but China will deal with it

This AIDS that the foreigners has delivered to China, is as insdious and as sad as the foreigners themselves.

But China will deal with it.

China will defeat it.

I think China will even find a cure for it.

Do you think the west will say thank you China.

Probably not.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-22 02:32:46 |Display all floors

Well said J&J

After all, we Chinese are no red Indians whose ancestral lands are now entirely occupied by the evil conquerors !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-22 12:05:42 |Display all floors

Take it

Like cholera,sars,  Aids is a disaster of all human-beings.
BL's report only concerns with precautions taken in Beijing. How about other cities, esp the countries?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-22 14:27:52 |Display all floors

mmm yes it did relate nly to Beijing, but I am sure the effort filters through C

SARS is a disease, cause still not fully known.
AIDS is a disease, cause fully known and deployed into China by foreigners.

There is a difference a big difference. But still it is a disease and needs to be met head on and cured.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-22 16:25:48 |Display all floors

a suprise

In fact, my "Take it " thread was deleted and I had to post again but made some edition. Now all of a sudden, the original got back! My protest took effect? Thank you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.