Author: monson

Colleague relationship [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-10-27 12:04:52 |Display all floors

Endure this kind of relationship or far from office. It depends.

After seeing your words, I feel I'm really so lucky. I cope with it easier than you all. Because in our dept., there are all young guys with quite good characters arround me. We also have our own life style and our private space but this kind of distance made us feel happy and relax. Even then, I also realize that society is full of cheat, profitable dispute and complex relationship as you all mentioned above.  In my view, everybody used to put on a veil to protect himself or herself whatever in office or somewhere which made him/her feel insecurity. It's the reason made people feel hard to touch others world.  I think stress also may bring bad temper and emotion to our surroundings especially in office. But everybody who is work in a competetive company must face to it directly. Thus, I think it's common that almost everybody feel hard to coexist with other colleagues.
So don't depend on anything will change, just adjust yourself at the best status in office. It depends. If your purpose is money, please endure it or else far from office as it's really can make people crazy!  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-27 19:07:33 |Display all floors

For everyone who read my article.

As a matter of fact,no matter where you are staying now, you should be a man of honesty and do your best to fulfill your work effectively. Adjusting yourself within the level you can stand.But, never be inclined to mix in with people who misbehave .Possessing a definite goal can help us sweep away temporary uncomfort discomfort.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-29 15:07:51 |Display all floors

I agree you

Good relationgship  between  colleages   do depend on  profit and money!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.