Views: 1087|Replies: 6

What do you think of organ donation?[5]- Chinadaily.com.cn [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-1-21 10:32:33 |Display all floors
BlondeAmber (Ireland)

In my home country I carry an organ donation card, signed by my next of kin to make sure there is no problem after my death. I would donate parts such as kidney, bone marrow or whatever to family members if required during my lifetime - the greatest possibility for a match is found between family members. After death - I am dead so why should I care?

Dad Gary wit ...

--------Click here for more information--------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-21 10:32:34 |Display all floors
I am so happy I eventually can log in chinadaily comment platform to show my own idea with you. I am sincerely hope that it would have a little help for me to improve my english level.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-22 11:16:38 |Display all floors
This is very good phenomenon for our society, it would make so lots of people get benefits, who are getting suffer from disease pain. And also make our society more hamonious. So I totally agree with and support for those behaviors that people, either die or alive, donate their own organ to others needed. And now I suggest that our government should make many reasonable policies and broadcast for everyone, and maximumly meet all people demands. I think I would like to be a donor after died.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-6-7 13:50:14 |Display all floors
I'm for organ donation. I have planned to have a cremation after I die,and if the organs can save someone, then why not? I don't think the doctor would try less to save me to harvest my organ, just have a trust on others.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-6-12 09:30:41 |Display all floors
Well done! I am a registered organs donor in Australia. I donate plasma but not blood because I felt sick for a few days after donating blood. It doesn't affect me at all after donating plasma. Encourage to save others by donating blood and plasma.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-6-16 11:24:51 |Display all floors
It's meaningful, but there needs a regulation of donation.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.