Author: sallyzhang

have you ever moved by the movie “forrest gump ” [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-6-8 21:29:37 |Display all floors

forrest gump-a clever guy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-15 15:52:37 |Display all floors

a fantastic film!

To me, the most moving part is when Forrest's mother is dying, she still gives Forrest a life course, "Death is part of life." I can't remember all the exact lines, I think the main idea is we shall accept death with a tranquil state of mind, and try to make the best use of our life time. Her words reminds me of the wonderful book ---- Tuesdays with Morrie(相约星期二). Really a wonderful book! But I don't know where can I buy its English version in China.  Anyone knows please tell me! Thank you!:)

Use magic tools Report

guiyangbill has been deleted
Post time 2005-2-19 21:15:11 |Display all floors

from Guiyangbill(Forest Gump)

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-24 20:41:41 |Display all floors

One of my most favourite movies

My tears couldn't help dropping when Forrest Gump's mother passed away. As she said "Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do".  "Life is just like a box chocolate, you never gonna what is going to happen." and many words had ever inspire me.
What's more, it also reflected the current politics of America at that time.
And I still remember how Forrest's mother explained what vacation meaned to him when his selfish father left him. Which is impressed me a lot.
I love this movie which is filled with tears and laughs.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-27 11:01:44 |Display all floors

deeply touched

it is the only movie i had watched at least six times. I can't   tell exactly what i felt each time watching it,   but i did feel sth.  Frest is not smart intelectually but he is the smartest one in a certain point. I don't think it is merely fortune that brought him success. we can truely feel his persistance or better saying the spirit of never giving up as well as some other qualities. He did the best with what God granted and kept running until the final successful end. His love to Jenny , his sincereness to friends........which are   all reflections of his pure heart do teach us sth. Life is like a box of chocolates, you will never know what you are gonna get.
each time after watching it, Jenny's words keep echoing around my ears:"Run, forest, run,..........."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-1 16:26:42 |Display all floors

feather theme

yes, i like the " feather theme " most.
don't you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-24 22:33:23 |Display all floors

Same subject

"Forest Gump" -Silly movie, emotional movie, simplistic American history lesson.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.