Author: sallyzhang

have you ever moved by the movie “forrest gump ” [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-4-6 09:46:06 |Display all floors

forrest gump

it's fablous.that it's i  ever seen one of wonderfulest  movie .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-14 14:15:18 |Display all floors

My opinion

I like Forrest Gump , and I have seen this film several times as most of you. I like each plot and moved by the whole story. and i agree Polowang that i am also moved by the end ,but ,i must say:I am sure that little Gump is Gump's son! I am SURE.

Polowang在回复中提到:I was moved by the end of the movie: when schoolbus driver ask jenny's son(sorry,I don't think he's Gump's son) "who are you?" The young boy replied: I am Gump, Forrest Gump."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-17 16:50:25 |Display all floors

It's a great movie!!

Memory for the movie came back to me when I saw this post. I watched this movie for many  times before. The more I watch, the more I get  from film. There  are a lot of  scenes in the film, which is so moved for me. Forres Gump, who is quite simple man,even a retarded guy.Therefore, he seems know everything what we should know ,but neglect and unconcern by us.like love, friendship,ever life ect .He never talk too much , think too much, just do it what he want to do ,then persist it . so he can do such fabulous thing. We can say that he is success enough, in some way.For him, success is nothing but success. what he got is not what he want deliberately. One of scenes which I am being so touched in the film is when Jenny told him that  she got a disease, Forest respond to her" Jenny, go home with me. live with me." At that moment , my heart cann't help for being moved............

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-29 15:02:25 |Display all floors

moved by all of you as well as the movie

Hehe~~~~I'm new here,but after i run over all the post you guys pasted,i just can't help to leave a few words to express my feeling that i was moved by you,all friendly people as well as by the movie FORREST GUMP. I learned so much from you ,especially Sallyzhang ,guiyangbill and Wfandy.  You all reveal the beautiful side of humanbeing to us.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-7 08:58:50 |Display all floors

how can i watch the movie?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-7 09:06:18 |Display all floors

i want to watch the movie again!!!

now ,i want to watch the movie again,but i can't get the DVD or the CD of this  movie .where i can download it form the internet?some pls help me.
becouse i love the movie so much,and i thought it deserve watch many times.if someone known where i can download it ,pls tell me,let share it.
with great thanks.

Use magic tools Report

jodysong has been deleted
Post time 2004-6-8 19:16:26 |Display all floors

Forrest, run!

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.