have you ever moved by the movie “forrest gump ” [Copy link] 中文

xxnanny has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-6 11:42:18 |Display all floors

Same feeling!

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-22 07:51:17 |Display all floors

A wonderful film

It is one of my most favoriate films. I have seen it several times, which let me have a lot of fun and make me learn a lot. It drives me to move on, to persist, and never give up just like Forrest"s running, keeping on. Of course, it also have some sign of the shadow of American,may be the evil of Captism. Jenny"s life is the best example.So I really hope that there is no sign of such evil in our Social Society .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-22 10:12:50 |Display all floors

best film

I was moved by the end of the movie: when schoolbus driver ask jenny's son(sorry,I don't think he's Gump's son) "who are you?" The young boy replied: I am Gump, Forrest Gump."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-22 23:29:59 |Display all floors

Movie moving

Radio flyer + Ponete + Forest gump +  The Joy luck club    + Much ado about nothing +Ordinary people +On the golden pond.
All are contained in one life. Don't miss( ^_^ )

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-24 15:22:52 |Display all floors

i lv this film very much

well,i saw this movie for several times. i can't remember which part of it moved me most.just remember that every scene of this moive was amazing or fantastic or unbelievable. and Gump always showed his optimistic view of  life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-28 22:35:09 |Display all floors

deeply moved

i admit i did not quite catch the gist of the film at first. several scenes came into my mind sometimes, though. i took a second watch, and was deeply moved and totally attracted. u have said too much about forrest gump and i am not to repeat ur words. when i presented this film to my students and commented on it, somehow i thought of GUO JING, a hero in Jing Yong's book. they are alike in some aspects while different in some others. they are similar in their downright sense of doing things, inner goodness, hips of luck, and more in terms of their views of life. they are imagined but i think they reflect how both the chinese and the american cherish inner goodness and pure heart. i love the feeling while i watch they succeed in life. the film is one i call to remind us to keep our heart purer in the competitive society. u will benefit more in this way.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-29 16:12:55 |Display all floors

yeah, I loved the movie.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.