Views: 5032|Replies: 2

It is foolish to believe in love! 亚当.斯密早就说过,人与人之间在与交换和利益而 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-10-23 11:00:13 |Display all floors
In the scabbing, competing society, the true love doesn't exist in reality, but only in film or story.
We had ever ached to love so fervently, but the result we get only brings the sorrows and hurts, regret, remorse. It is foolish to love a girl with you all passions that are so limited. We must concentrate our energy to pursue the money and wealth .the tribulation aroused from the true love, the happy brought by the money. You can be not without anything but money. In ancient time it is a hero who loves a person in life, hailed by the man, but now I declared it is a hero who owes the more money.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-23 15:31:54 |Display all floors

Keep your chin up

Maybe you ever was hurted spiritually by a ruthless girl,but you should not be disappointed with true love. Just reverse, unauthentic love did a great harm to you. You indeed devoted your energy and time to maintain and enrich your love when you fell in love with a boy/girl. But eventually you got nothing besides sorrow and regret. Try to forget that false love.Don’t attribute the terrible result to anybody. True love still exists today.You should carefully hunt around you. More money can bring you a material pleasure, but not spiritual enjoyment. Happiness originates from many aspects, such as friendship ,work,of course true love. Vivid love provides you brilliant future, money could isolate you from one who really love you.If you can face up to the difficulties at your work, you can envisage the frustrations happened ever before from loving and being loved.when a piece of lily-white pass beside you, remember seize it,what is more, irrigating and fertilizing the love carefully.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-23 16:24:48 |Display all floors

keep faith

I agreed with monson.

I think I can understand you. You just want to show your power through possessing  wealth/money, or you want to find psychological balance. As a matter of fact, you should not have this kind of extreme opinion. You have opportunity to find true love if you are keeping faith.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.