Views: 836|Replies: 9

A bedroom in a capsule[1]- Chinadaily.com.cn [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-1-18 15:40:47 |Display all floors
A woman reads a book inside a capsule room in the Jinsha hotel in Hangzhou, Zhejiang province on Jan 15, 2015. [Photo/CFP]

A capsule hotel, a concept which originated in Japan, recently opened in Hangzhou, Zhejiang province and became popular overnight for its price and convenience. Each of the capsules has an area of about 2 square meters. Although small, the hotel is equipped with bed, des ...

--------Click here for more information--------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-18 15:40:48 |Display all floors
Spend 60 yuan a night to be in a coffin, crazy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-18 17:04:54 |Display all floors
I have seen that kind of hotel in Guiyang, Guizhou province last year.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-18 17:12:35 |Display all floors
Cerca_trova Post time: 2015-1-18 15:40
Spend 60 yuan a night to be in a coffin, crazy!

i agree with you. I don't think I would stay there even if it was free of charge!

if the particular city was so crowded that you had to live in a coffin, i would move to a different town!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-18 19:59:34 |Display all floors
Its also a good idea for city workers who's home is far away from city centers, who can stay in these capsule hotels during the work week instead of spending hours commuting on crowded transports. Capsule hotels should be able to give these weekly guests discounted rates. Companies should even encourage workers to do so with subsidies. Its a win-win solution for companies, workers and hotel owners.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-18 21:57:00 |Display all floors
it seems really funny to live in such a capsule hotel as long as the place is clean.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-18 23:32:04 |Display all floors
Capsule hotels are great! For one thing, the price is much better than a "full hotel". Next, all hotel rooms look alike when you close your eyes.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.