Author: BetsyLie

Father paints daughter's nude portraits   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-1-20 13:55:33 |Display all floors
Well, if the relationship is not sexual, then it's not incest.
Art is art, there is really nothing wrong with painting his daughter nude, as with any model, he just needs permission to do so. The painting are good, and a good representation of Fantasy art.
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-20 14:25:56 |Display all floors
I really am surprised that so many of you are offended so much by nudity, and others by a father painting his daughter nude.
If his mind is in the right place and has no sexual motive, then there is nothing wrong, and if so, this actually shows respect.
If you can't look at a nude woman without overpowering sexual thoughts then there is something wrong with you, not him.
He probably does not have any sexual thoughts about his daughter, and found her to be a suitable model for his artistic expression.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-20 14:32:56 |Display all floors
Ronny Post time: 2015-1-20 14:25
I really am surprised that so many of you are offended so much by nudity, and others by a father pai ...

I've been thinking in the past days answering in th same way as you have done. Maybe because in my family there are a few artists like my grandfather, my mother or my late sister, nudity is not seen as something sexual.  When we were young it was not infrequent to have female and/or male models posing for my grandfather and his students: sometimes those models would one of my sisters or even my brother or myself. It was just something natural.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-20 14:33:15 |Display all floors
This post was edited by longzhou at 2015-1-20 15:08
Ronny Post time: 2015-1-20 14:25
Edit: double posted

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-21 17:38:54 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-1-20 19:02
I quite agree with you although my first post was a little less sanguine.

Anyway, if we want t ...

I honestly think that a few very bad fathers have made fatherhood less than it should be regarded. There was a time in our past when no-one would have immediately jumped to conclusions of incest or some other dirty minded judgement.
Nudity should be thought of as natural, because it is, it is only the evolution of culture that says otherwise.
That being said, we must also be careful and aware that not everyone is a good person (man or woman, mother or father).
If you look at the body language of father and daughter, there is no sign of anything strange.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-21 17:45:08 |Display all floors

Anyway, if we want t ...

When it comes to the safety of children, we must at times aim our suspicions in the negative direction, simply because they are children, and therefor less able to protect themselves, but, we should still remember that innocence should be presumed until otherwise known, there is only one thing worse than ruining an innocent persons life, and that is if the life is a child's.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-21 17:51:57 |Display all floors

Anyway, if we want t ...

A man accused and later found innocent of murder, though he suffers, may go on to a normal life, much more easily than a man wrongly accused of pedophilia, who could be treated very badly just for being accused, and suffer for the rest of his life.
what gets me, is that women when found guilty of sexual abuse, including with underaged boys or girls, suffer far less, get more support and even sympathy, and often shorter sentences.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.