Author: BetsyLie

Father paints daughter's nude portraits   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-1-18 21:37:20 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-1-18 21:10
That's not the question. No one can prove he has respet, or he has no respect, for his daughter ...

So would you paint nude pics of your daughter or your wife?

Respect has nothing to do with her consent, more down to exploitation.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-1-18 21:38:38 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-1-18 21:08
There is nothing original about his art: it is naturalist in style but people with a photographi ...

Funny, you say this implying little respect for his daughter and then in the next breath say the opposite.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-19 09:45:05 |Display all floors
Wow kinda racy. I think it is ok to paint his daughter nude ONLY because she is an adult whom consented to him doing so. I also think it is on the weird and a little creepy side though
I am me and that is something you will never be, no matter how hard you try!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-19 10:05:51 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-1-18 22:32
Of course, if she consents then he has demonstrated enough respecy. It is she who does not respe ...

In my eyes any father that wants the world to see his daughter nude is lacking respect for her, you say it is OK for him, I asked would it be OK for you, you refuse to answer

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-19 11:29:53 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2015-1-19 10:05
In my eyes any father that wants the world to see his daughter nude is lacking respect for her, yo ...

why you so uptight?

in the absence of further information, why so quick to pass judgement?

individual differences...............let them be.

Seneca does not need to follow anyone.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-19 12:29:41 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-19 13:45:12 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-1-19 13:23
I think your point is at collision course with JFenix's views. I personally do not feel a father s ...

Learning respect comes from your parents, there is no more to say

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.