Views: 2229|Replies: 6

如何理解has leapt在這句話中的意思,謝謝!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-7-20 11:48:58 |Display all floors
Facing the inflow of such a large army of rural workers, the need to properly and effectively administrate the migrant population has leapt to the forefront of the local government's priorities.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-20 12:11:03 |Display all floors

FYR

现在完成时(has)可能是新闻体英文中最为常见的时态之一了,尽管所报道的内容已经发生或者完成,但是现在完成时的采用增加了报道的新鲜感和直接感,达到使动词(leapt)既传神达意又具时间感的目的。

至于这句话的意思我想不难figure out吧?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-20 12:14:56 |Display all floors

FYR

.....摆到了各地政府重要议事日程上

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-20 12:17:17 |Display all floors

thank you for sinatra

really thank you for your direction, but still can not get the exact meaning of leap here, so pls do me further favor, really need help from you, thank you again here

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-20 12:18:37 |Display all floors

re:

"has leapt" is just a vivid expression, simply means "has become"(one of local gov. priorities).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-20 12:23:14 |Display all floors

thank you

chriswins, really thank you for your eagerness, now, i got the answer from you,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-20 12:46:23 |Display all floors

well, but my view is....................

Well, but i don't think "has leapt' is equal with " has become", cuz the formal is much more vivid, leap is just leap, means 飞越,跳跃, could be comprehend as: 跻身于, so " ascend to" or "mount to" could be better.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.