Views: 6325|Replies: 8

Your help is highly appreciated! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-10-23 08:59:09 |Display all floors
buddies, pls. kindly tell me the meaning of " follow up to " in business letter?

thanks

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-23 10:28:22 |Display all floors

I'll try...

"Follow up to" means steps or actions that will taken after something happens.  

Hope that helps.  :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-23 10:48:50 |Display all floors

thanks anyway,

it's the same as i got from dictionary. Chinese version is prefered, if possible. thanks anyway.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-23 19:31:23 |Display all floors

hope it would be helpful

Hi, Yisu

Follow up in my field, means 跟单. Well, as I am in textile, therefore, when we say order follow up, means we have to make proper actions as well as steps to guarantee the order execute smoothly and delivery on time.

Hi, Wayves,

You are truly very kind. Do wish you wonderful time in China. Anything, we could do for you, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Best regards,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-23 20:01:48 |Display all floors

Hi Yuyu!

Thank you for your kind words. :)

I am living in the U.S.  Unfortunately, I have not yet had the chance to be in China, but I plan to visit someday.   Until then, I will enjoy making friends with the nice people that I meet here.  :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-24 10:49:11 |Display all floors

Welcome Wayves

Welcome Wayves,

I am sure you will find China a great nation. Hope it would become your second hometown.

Take care.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-24 11:07:00 |Display all floors

I would welcome that Yuyu

Good to see you again, but it is time for me to go.  Since I live on the other side of the planet, it is time here for sleep!  Enjoy your day.  :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.