Author: adele001

Soldiers on the border of China and North Korea   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-1-7 21:43:13 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2015-1-6 23:44
Well, they'll stone you when you walk all alone
They'll stone you when you are walking home
They'l ...

great rainy day women...my all time fav drinkin tune  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-7 22:10:55 |Display all floors
Sure doesn't look like any "elite" unit! Just a border guard unit. Would RUN if the PLA moved in or immediately defect and try to shelter in China. The "good units" are down at the DMZ, guarding the missiles and reactors, or protecting Kim. There'd be only some scattered guerilla resistance to a Chinese occupation. I'm sure the Chinese contingency plans are very detailed. Start with airborne special forces on Pyongyang and the warheads.
My problem is simple: I just know better than everyone-else!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-8 09:14:32 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2015-1-7 22:10
Sure doesn't look like any "elite" unit! Just a border guard unit. Would RUN if the PLA moved in or  ...

elite unit will not come to the border...they are in the center ....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-8 09:48:52 |Display all floors
Kevinfly Post time: 2015-1-7 21:14
North Korean's situation likes China in 60s. Most people are skinny, they wear same clothes, only fe ...

isn't the lack of colors because they're soldiers?...i've seen other photos of people in north korea, they have colors.

by the way, i like skinny, i don't like fat.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-8 09:53:55 |Display all floors
casseopeia Post time: 2015-1-8 09:48
isn't the lack of colors because they're soldiers?...i've seen other photos of people in north kor ...

Not so much colors like Chinese, haha. Yeah, we all like skinny, I do not know it is not good to be skinny, I just mean that all people's skinny maybe could tell us something about North Korea. Why are there so many fat people in west ? I think it has something to do with their high standard of living.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2015-1-8 09:55:29 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2015-1-7 05:43
great rainy day women...my all time fav drinkin tune

It's one of my favorites too. It lifts the spirits whether there are spirits involved or not.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-8 09:56:22 |Display all floors
This post was edited by casseopeia at 2015-1-8 10:01
Kevinfly Post time: 2015-1-8 09:53
Not so much colors like Chinese, haha. Yeah, we all like skinny, I do not know it is not good to b ...

fat doesn't mean rich. it means you don't know how to take care of yourself.

if you eat natural food, it's very hard to get fat. you get fat with beer, junk food, white bread, etc...it's ignorance to think that fat means wealth, but i know that many people in asia think this way.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.