Author: bfsuleo

Should college education be market-oriented or career-oriented?   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2015-1-7 12:15:32 |Display all floors
I"ll support more career oriented education if you vote for me as most valuable member of 2014
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2015-1-7 12:15:50 |Display all floors
I"ll support more liberal arts education if you vote for me as most valuable member of 2014
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-7 13:02:03 |Display all floors
college education should be enterprise oriented and have the courage and ability to open their own career.
since it is the market economy, so you need to know more about the economy and politics.
university is not a place for more worker but for more talent people in all fields who can decide what is good for him and what's only the glory and fantasy in other people's eyes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-7 16:42:46 |Display all floors
Mr.Goldstein Post time: 2015-1-7 05:28
Maybe he is asking if people should choose a major not based on what you enjoy, but based on what  ...

I see, thanks...well, if that's the case, then obviously, well, obviously to me at least, you should always choose what you enjoy. It's the only hope for happiness.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-7 17:09:39 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2015-1-7 12:15
I"ll support more career oriented education if you vote for me as most valuable member of 2014

lol...i'm seeing these posts in every thread...you are funny...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-7 17:22:04 |Display all floors
personally , the choice should not be made by the students themselves instead of the authority or universities. after entering into a universities, a student, being mature enough, has right to choose to be the one they want. so, the most important duty of universities is to supply them with choices of education pattern as many as possible, and then students will deciede which is best or favourite by themselves and take the responsibility for the decision.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-7 17:40:23 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Mr.Goldstein at 2015-1-7 04:40
casseopeia Post time: 2015-1-7 03:42
I see, thanks...well, if that's the case, then obviously, well, obviously to me at least, you shou ...

Let's just hope it's not happily unemployed.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.