Views: 2629|Replies: 7

join this discussion plz:)) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-7-18 22:23:01 |Display all floors
i will go abroad to further my education.but now i am so confused.....what are the prospects and problem when i returning to china with an overseas degree....could u tell me what's your opinion plz??hope everybody join this topic...thanx:))

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-19 01:11:48 |Display all floors

just go

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-19 11:25:26 |Display all floors

take the opportunity

Not everyone has the chance to go abroad.
You needn't worry too much, after all, plans can hardly  match changes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-19 13:47:59 |Display all floors

go down

i want to know why you go aboard? if you have been determined, going down

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-19 22:25:07 |Display all floors

alex

alex;
First you should know why you want to go abroad, for what?
I have read one book written by Xu Xiaoping,图穷对话录 ,he pointed out that you should firstly know what are you going to do exactly for going abroad.  If you want to hunt for a fullfilled job when you came back ,i want to mention you that ,35% of the oversea students that back to China have difficulties in finding a job.
But if you want to learn more, just do it .....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-20 00:04:55 |Display all floors

overseas degree..

Don't put too much emphasis on that overseas degree. It is not easy, but choose something you like. Whether your degree will bring you a job in China is a bit difficult to answer right now. If I were you I wouldn't worry about it now.  Just pick something you like, and make sure you EXCEL in it. And meanwhile, expose yourself to the culture of the country you go, don't just stick to your fellow coursemates from China.

If you just try to pass time and think that overseas degree is going to bring you an easy job, then you can't be more wrong.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-20 15:45:04 |Display all floors

there's sth else invovled

it's not just abot getting a degree and not even abot whether the degree will put u in a favourable position in the future job market back here,i believe there's sth abot going aborad which matters while often being regretfully ignored by other ppl.that's the experience of ever living in a country whose culture,ppl,most importantly,the way to look at this world are quite different from those of china ,the place where u got born.even the number of ppl going abroad's been increasing dramaticaly,u'r still one of the lucky few as a whole.with that experience when u r back,u might be able to deal with the problems u encounter at work or in ur own life in a totally different perspective,which most of others dont share.in a word,u'll gain a lot more than just degree itself,if u take good use of the opportunity,ofcuz

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.